4

———————

"Actually, it isn't that bad to be suspended." You told Taehyung as the two of you were sitting at the nearby cafe.

"Still, I feel sorry. If it wasn't for my dad you wouldn't have to suffer." Taehyung said softly, feeling apologetic.

"Who says I'm suffering?" You chuckled. "I know I was devastated at first because of my mom. But who minds not having school for a month?"

Taehyung smiled at your optimism before taking a sip of his drink. Meanwhile the lady of the cafe came to the two of you, bringing the drinks.

"You come very often lately." She smiled warmly. "You two remind me of my young days, what a wonderful time that was. Treat her well." She told Taehyung.

You two blushed at her words. Her words were pretty true, the two of you did come here very often. Since you aren't at school anymore, you always meet up at the nearby cafe.

"I'll see you again tomorrow?" Taehyung asked as the two of you went outside.

You smiled and nodded as he cupped your face. He smiled at you before placing his lips onto yours.

What you didn't know was that Taehyung's father found out where Taehyung is going every day.

"Sir," the driver said as Taehyung's father rolled down the car window. "He always heads to this cafe right after school."

"So, that's the girl Taehyung likes." Mr Kim observed as he saw the two of you hugging.

"It seems so sir."

Mr Kim was silent as he saw Taehyung smiling brightly. It's been a long time since he saw that genuine smile and it warmed his heart. He truly looked happy it was a first in a very long time.

"Until tomorrow!" Taehyung shouts at you, waving like a kid as you laughed at him.

"See you tomorrow!" You smiled back before going home.

"Start the car." Mr Kim said, before he would get caught. He ordered the driver to slowly drive after you on your way home.

He saw you arrived home and stepped out. You looked confused as an unfamiliar man was walking into your direction.

"Mia, right?" He asked as that confused you even more.

"No." You replied out of fear.

"Do I look that scary?" Mr Kim wondered about himself.

You kept silent as you didn't know if you could trust him or not.

"I know it's a bit odd for me to meet you like this." He said with a small chuckle. "But there's something I'd like to discuss with you, regarding Taehyung."

Your eyes flickered the moment you heard Taehyung's name leave his lips. "About Taehyung?" You asked softly as Mr Kim nods.

"I'm Taehyung father." He introduced himself as you lowered your guards. "You see, it's pretty important. I promise it won't take too long."