3

------

The two of you entered the classroom but not even ten minutes in and Taehyung got called out.

"What's going on?" You whispered to him as he got up from his seat.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." He gave you a smile before leaving with an unfamiliar man.

Taehyung's pov

I was in class until I got called out. I knew that this would happen, it's all because of my father.

My driver came and drove me to my father's company. It's been a long time since I've been here.

I knocked on the door of his office and went in.

"You're here." My father said, I could hear from his tone that he's mad at me.

"Why did you call me? I was in the middle of class." I responded annoyed, my father and I never had a good relationship even though I wish that we could.

"Well, I heard from Sara that you scolded her? And that there was another girl."

"Dad, she has nothing to do with this. Please, just leave her alone." I panicked by the fact that my father knew about Mia. Ever since we were little, Sara could never keep her mouth shut.

"Who said I was going to harm her?" My father asked in bewilderment. "As long as you behave I won't do anything."

"Why can't I be with the one I love? I never begged you for anything, just let me be with her."

"Taehyung, all I want is the best for you, you know that. If you and Sara would date, our companies can corporate."

"But I don't like her! I know that we grew up together but I only see her as my little sister." I raised my voice.

"You'll have to!" My father scolded. "So please...don't be with that other girl anymore." He said softer to suppress his anger.

".....no..." I said quietly.

"What did you say?" He asked furrowing his brows in disbelief.

"If you really cared about me you'd know what's best for me." I snapped as he clenched his fists. "We love each other dad and that's all I have to say." I said and wanted to leave.

"Stop! You're gonna regret this. You know that I have the control over the school." He threatened. Here we go again, we both hurt each other by threats and hurtful words. When will we be a happy family again?

"You'll never come between me and Mia." I said and slammed the door shut.

End of Taehyung's pov

It was dinnertime and you went to the dining room. You saw Taehyung already sitting there.

"Where were you?" You asked sitting next to him as taehyung hugged you, afraid that something bad would happen to you.

"Why the sudden hug?" You giggled.

"I was at my father's company, Mia you know-" Taehyung wanted to tell you the truth but 'some people' interrupted him.

"Heyyy!!! Here the lovebirds are!!" Jimin and Yoongi came cheering.

"Guys. Stop it." Taehyung said with annoyance but his cheeks were clearly getting red, as you chuckled at his cute behavior.

"Why are you so red Taehyung?" Jimin teased as Taehyung stood up and playfully wanted to hit him.

"Okay! Okay! I take it back." Jimin squeaked.

"Guys stop messing around and let's eat." You smiled.

While eating, Mrs. Jung came to you and told you that you needed to come to her office for a second.

"Yeah sure." You replied and followed her. Taehyung looked confused and watched you go to Mrs. Jung's office.

"Sit down Mia." She said gesturing you to sit.

"It's okay I can just stand here." You responded with a smile.

"I...I really think you need to sit, it's important." She said serious.

You stopped smiling and sat down. "Is it really that serious? There wouldn't be anything bad right? Did something happen to my mom?" All these thoughts went through your head.

"I got a command from Mr. Kim, to suspend you."

"W-what? Why? Did I do something wrong?" You asked worried. "Who's Mr Kim?"

"He's kim Taehyung's father. I'm sorry it's just a command that they've given me, they didn't say anything else."

"Please, please don't do this to me. I don't know where else to go. I mean, I have good grades right? I really don't know how to explain this to my mom, she worked so hard to get me to this school." You begged her. However you knew that she had no control over this.

"Mia, I'm really sorry but there's nothing I can do about it. It's just for a short period of time, it's temporary."

"Please mrs Jung." You pleaded.

"I'm sorry, I have to obey, else it may cause me to lose my position."

You left her office feeling very depressed, "What do I do now? How do I have to tell the guys? How to tell Taehyung? And mom?" You thought and leaned against a wall. You couldn't find the words in how to explain this to your mother, she worked so hard for you to get into this school. You felt really sorry towards her.

You eventually told everyone the news including Taehyung. Everyone was surprised and didn't get why you got suspended. But Taehyung didn't say anything, only filled with anger towards his father.

"I won't let this happen." Taehyung said angrily as you stopped him.

"Your father did this Taehyung." You said softly. "It's fine, like they said it's just temporary."

"Just because my father caused this I-"

"I'm fine." You gave him a reassuring smile.

"No you're not." Taehyung said. "Can you stop thinking of others for once?"

"I don't want to ruin your relationship with your father."

"Believe me, that man ruin our relationship himself."

"Then please, for me, don't make a fuss about this." You asked him as he eventually gave in.

"Maybe this is for the better." Taehyung thought. "My father can't hurt her if she isn't around."