9

-------

"Thank you, for just then." You said to Jungkook as the two of you were walking back home.

"It's nothing, he went too far. I shouldn't have left you on your own." He stopped walking and pulled you in for a tight hug. "I couldn't stand the sight of him treating you like that, you don't deserve that."

Tears were threatening to fall as you hugged him even tighter. He strokes your hair in comfort as you couldn't hold back the tears anymore. You realized that you really needed to hear those words.

Small drops of rain started falling as you released the hug. You stretched your hand out to feel the raindrops getting heavier.

"Lets go back." Jungkook said as you nodded. He took his jacket off to cover the two of you as you ran back to the dorms.

---------

"Good thing we were already close by, else we really would've been drenched!" He giggled as the two of you arrived at your dorms. As soon as he got the chance to he started unbuttoning his slightly wet dressing shirt.

"Wait! Stop it! What do you think you're doing?" You exclaimed as you took distance from him with every word you said.

"Relax!" He said with a slight chuckle as he was heading towards the bathroom.

You sighed in relief. However he stopped his tracks and stepped closer to you, almost hovering over you as you couldn't move any further away from him.

"What do you think I'm going to do?" He smirked as you couldn't believe you were seeing this side of him. His wet hair covering half of his hooded eyes with his dress shirt unbuttoned, showing you a glimpse of his toned abdomen.

"Jungkook stop it! You're crazy." You laughed as you pushed him off you. He cracked up as he got out of character.

"You gotta admit it, you were definitely buying it." He winked as you rolled your eyes.

"Oh come on, it was rather cringe."

"You are cringe!" He defended as he threw his pillow at you.

"You just wait! I'll get you back." You said while trying to gather all your pillows to pay him back. He immediately ran to the bathroom before locking the door as you laughed.

"What a dork." You chuckled at his behavior.

"But a very cute dork!" He replied as you realized that he has heard you. Although you couldn't see his face, you swore you could almost see his sly smirk.

--------

The next morning you woke up early and the first thing you saw was Jungkook with half of his body hanging out of his bed. You giggled at the funny sight and threw your pillow at him causing him to startle and fall onto the floor.

"Hey! Why did you do that?" He groaned while rubbing his tired eyes.

"Payback from yesterday." You grinned as you got out of bed and got to the bathroom to wash up.

"Mia?" Jungkook started, sounding more serious now. "What if you bump into Taehyung today? It's his first day back at school here."

The moment the name Taehyung left his lips, you stopped with what you were doing. You then slowly put your hairbrush down and quickly made a simple ponytail.

You gave him a quick smile. "So what? I can't avoid him forever." You said keeping your head held high.

"You're not over him yet." Jungkook suddenly blurted out as you let out a scoff.

"I just need some time, that's all."

"Well, seeing him every day at school isn't going to help much." He spoke in a matter of fact as you realized that he somehow does have a point.

"But what can I do then? I just need to recover from this heartbreak."

"I know a faster way to get over him." He said as you immediately looked over at him.

"What is it?" You asked in curiosity.

"Let's get to class, I'll explain on our way."

You grabbed your books and left your dorm. The two of you were walking in the hallways as you eagerly wanted Jungkook to start explaining.

"Can you tell me what it is?" You sakes as curiosity was growing making Jungkook chuckle.

"Let's just say you don't have to get over him, at least not on your own." He said raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean by that?" You furrowed your brows as you listen closely.

"The fastest way to get over someone is to get with someone else." He said with a shrug as you stopped your tracks and looked at him.

"Are you serious? This is your way of getting over someone?" You exclaimed in shock. "I can't believe that just came out of your mouth Jungkook."

You shook your head as you continued your way to your classroom.

Before you could enter the room Jungkook grabbed your hand and stopped you.

You looked at him in surprise. "What is it?" You asked as Jungkook saw Taehyung sitting inside the classroom, looking at the two of you.

"I'll prove to you that what I just said is true." You frowned at Jungkook's words.

But your expression softened as he caresses your face before tucking your hair behind your ear. "Stay still." He whispered to you as he leaned in closer, making sure that Taehyung was seeing this.

He leaned so close that you could feel his breathing. He then leaned his head a little to the side, making it look like he gave you a peck. "Taehyung is watching behind you." He whispered in your ear before slowly moving away.

"You-" you stammered in shock.

"Trust me, it'll work." He said with a wink as he left to his class.

You took a deep breath before turning around and quickly made your way over to your seat. You tried to look at Taehyung from the corner of your eye but from the looks of it, he didn't seem to mind what happened just then.

"Will this really work like Jungkook said?" You thought.