P R O L O G U E

BOOK 2 OF MY UNEXPECTED ROOMMATE

{So at the start of book 1 Taehyung had a problem so he came late at school.}
Here's what actually happened before he arrived on the first day of school.

——————

Taehyung sat at the side of the bed of his mother. "Don't look at me like that. I want you to smile Taehyung." She said softly.

"But the doctors said that the cancer has spread." He said trying to hold his tears as he squeezed her hand.

His mother looked away for a moment as a tear rolled over her cheek. She quickly wiped it away before facing Taehyung again. She puts her hand on his cheek as she gave him a reassuring smile. "Keep your head up, I'm going to be just fine."

At that moment Taehyungs father came in. "Can we talk, Taehyung. In private."

"Why can't we just talk here with mom. I can't remember the last time the three of of having an actual conversation." He said back coldly.

"It's okay." You mother said. "You can talk to him here, it's fine."

You father sighed as he came closer.

"I know what you want to talk about and my answer is no." Taehyung said before his father even made a sound.

"Taehyung, it's the best for all of us. When you were little you always said you wanted to marry Sara someday. If you date her our compan-"

Taehyung stood up from the bedside, cutting his father off.

"The company? It's always the company!" He raised his voice.

"Taehyung, please understand your father. He just wants a good future for you." His mother said carefully.

Taehyung sighed deeply.
"Are you sure about that? I think he cares more about the company than he ever did for me." He said as his eyes got a little watery.

"Taehyung, I-" His mother got cut of by his father.

"Leave him! Just go to school, you're late. We'll talk about this later. Your mom's health isn't good and yet you keep disappointing us and making us worry about you." His father said sighing deeply.

"When is 'later'? You are never home anyways." Taehyung said coldly and left by slamming the door shut with a bang.

"You know his personality, you shouldn't push him like that." His mother said to his father as he held her hand.

"I know that but I'm just worried about you. We need Sara's family to cooperate with us so I can give you the best doctors." He explained as her heart sank.

"But what about his happiness?"

"You are my happiness. I want you to get better."

"You know I can't. I'm almost at my last stage of cancer, you know that." She said with a sniff.

He was silent for a moment as he tried holding his tears. "Taehyung doesn't know that, maybe he'll change his mind if-"

"Please, dont." She pleaded as he sighed. "Don't let him know."

Meanwhile Taehyung arrived at school but there was nobody so he took de backdoor.

"Where is Jungkook, he said he would wait for me." Taehyung groaned as he was looking for his roommate.

He realized that they were having the dorm distributions today and started walking faster. Around the corner an unfamiliar girl bumped into him.

"Can this day get any worse?" He thought frustrated and stressed out. Not even feeling the need to help her up.

"Why are you running here?" Taehyung asked coldly.

"I'm new here." You replied.

Do not copy my story!
Plagiarism Is A Crime!

©Huyanyan | 2016
Edited Version 2020