14

"Can we talk, please?" You said to taehyung as class had ended.

He gave you a small nod as the two of you went to the rooftop.

"I haven't been here for a long time." You smile as you stood at the edge and breathed in the fresh air.

"Don't go too close to the edge. It's dangerous." He said indifferently, yet he still pulled your arm to him. Ever since you accused him of cheating, he was sounding upset.

"I wanted to talk about yesterday." You started as he looked away. "I'm really sorry for what I've said. I didn't know what to think and it was wrong of me to just jump into conclusions."

After those words he slowly looked you in the eye. "And?" He asked, waiting for you to say you love him.

"And Sara explained what happened that day so I understand everything now." You smiled reassuring as his eyes grew bigger.

"Wait what?" He said grabbing you by the shoulders as you startled. "She told you everything?"

"Y-yeah. Why are you being so anxious right now?" You asked confused.

"Sara really can't keep her mouth shut." He muttered and buried his face inside of his hands. He put his hand in his pocket and touched the ring, hesitating if he should take it out or not. You furrowed your brows.

You didn't understand a bit of his behavior right now. "Isn't it just a misunderstanding? You guys had an argument and she threw the ring away."

He quickly let go of the ring in his pocket as he looked at you in surprise. "She only said that?"

You nodded. "It's okay taehyung. I know you guys are just platonic." You held his hands in yours as you smile at him.

He smiled back at you. "Thank you for trusting me."

"Of course."

"Actually, the ring is my mother's, I want to give it to the girl I'm going to marry." He hinted.

You smiled at his words. "But what about-"

"Don't worry about my dad." He knew this was bothering you for the longest time. "I just want us to be happily together."

"But what if?"

"Trust me, everything is going to be fine." He said hugging you tightly. "I heard that my parents are going to the states soon for my mother's treatment. He won't bother us."

———-

"Guys Guys Guys!" Namjoon shouts as he came running to the canteen. He literally jumped onto his seat out of excitement as yoongi glared at him.

"What's up with you?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, I startled so hard I almost dropped my lunch." Seokjin added making Hoseok chuckle.

"Whatever, I got big news!" Namjoon took a piece of paper out of his pocket and showed it to the entire group.

You squinted your eyes to get a better look.

"There are only numbers on it?" Jungkook said confused.

"Exactly!" Namjoon said as he snapped his fingers.

"Don't tell me it's someone's phone number." Jimin sighed as he continued eating his food.

"..it is." Namjoon had the biggest smirk on his face as he gave everyone a look. "Oh come one guys! Is it so hard to guess?"

"It's not hard, we're just not interested." Yoongi said unbothered making everyone crack up.

"Well I'm going to tell you guys anyway." He said taking another look at the note. "It's Joy's phone number!"

Everyone froze on the spot as Seokjin even spit out his food.

"Excuse you? Joy?" Taehyung asked in bewilderment.

"I already told you I liked her!" Namjoon groaned in frustration. "I thought it was obvious?"

"I thought you were kidding!" He replied as everyone couldn't believe their ears.

"I promise, she isn't as bad as you guys think she is." Namjoon reassured as you took a sip of your drink.

"Debatable." Hoseok muttered under his breath.

"Good luck on your future date with Joy, but I have to go." You said giving Namjoon an encouraging pat on the back.

"I'll go with you!" Taehyung added as he ran up to you and held your hand making the rest of the guys squealed with delight.

"I have to go too!" Jimin said as the rest of the guys followed.