2

---------

"It isn't what is looks like." He said holding your hand and pulled you for a tight hug.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"I missed you too." You said softly.

"Then why did you ignore me?" He asked. "We haven't seen each other all summer."

"Then why did you ignore my calls all summer." You asked back as he looked away.

"I'm sorry, I was busy."

"Busy doing what? Getting a new girlfriend?" You said pushing him off you.

"Who? Sara?" Taehyung asked surprised.

You nodded slowly as you looked away from him.

He smiled widely, "Why? Are you jealous?"

You didn't reply, still not meeting his eyes to hide the fact that you are embarrassed because he was right.

"Don't be jealous. You're the one I love. Besides, Sara is my cousin." Taehyung said holding up your chin to look you in the eyes.

You looked at him with a surprised expression as you heard his words. Guilt was building up inside of you.

"I'm sorry I should've asked." You said softly as he lets out a soft chuckle.

"Come here." Taehyung said sweetly and placed a kiss onto your forehead.

"You're the only one for me." He whispered as you nodded.

------

You went back to the canteen, both you and Taehyung were blushing and smiling like crazy.

"You're finally back." Sara said holding Taehyung's arm again. But you didn't mind now since you know better now. You just smiled at Taehyung the whole time as he couldn't get his eyes of you.

After finishing your lunch you went to your room.

"Why that big smile?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing, I'm just happy." You smiled.

"Happy that I'm your new roommate?" Jungkook teased with a laugh as you chuckled.

"Come on Mia, there's something more behind that big smile of yours. Something happened after Taehyung ran after you." He confronted as you could feel your cheeks burn up.

"Well, I found out that sara isn't Taehyung's girlfriend or anything. She's just his cousin." You explained.

"How do you know?"

"Taehyung told me."

"I don't know Mia, the way Sara looks at Taehyung is alot different than just a family relationship." Jungkook said.

"Think what you want, but I believe him" you said and started packing your bag.

"Well, I'm going to class. Are you coming with me?" Jungkook asked opening the door.

"You go first, I'll be there in a minute." You replied fixing your books.

When you got your books, you opened the door to go to your class but to your surprise, Sara was standing in front of you.

"Oh god! Sara you scared me." You said breathing heavily.

"Can we talk?" She asked with crossed arms. The way she's talking to you right now is so much different than how she talks when Taehyung's around.

You nodded with hesitation but you wanted to know what she has to say.

"I guess you already know that it's about Taehyung right?" She said nonchalantly.

"I think so." You replied quietly. "What did you want to say?"

"Okay let me get straight to the point, stay away from Taehyung." She suddenly started raising her voice making you startle.

"Uhm excuse me?" You asked in disbelief.

"If I were you, I would back off or else." Sara warned through gritted teeth.

"What are you talking about?! Taehyung and I are in love." You defended.

"What?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "In love? Please, he hasn't even called you his girlfriend." Sara said pushing you.

"Don't touch me! Who are you to tell me that! Like he has called you his girlfriend." You shout as your voice cracked a bit because you felt hurt by her words.

"He doesn't need to. He is mine anyways." She said arrogantly.

You tried your best not to let out any tears. You felt hurt by her words, but even more hurt by the fact that Taehyung lied.

"Sara! Get away from her!" Taehyung shouts.

Sara startled and got a couple steps away from you. "I-I was just talking to Mia. Getting to know her better." She lied and put up a fake smile making you roll your eyes at her fake behavior.

Taehyung came to you and held you by the wrist. "Let's go." Taehyung said softly.

"I'm not coming with you." You said coldly.

"Wait!" Sara shouts and stopped Taehyung by holding his shoulders.

"Taehyung, how can you do this to me?" She said with a sad expression.

"Move aside." Taehyung said sternly.

"But I-"

"Move aside!" Taehyung said raising his voice.

Sara looked shocked at Taehyung. Even you startled, it has been a long time since you saw him like this.

He was angry, but you could see that he was also very hurt inside.

Taehyung grabs your arms and pulled you with him.

"Where at you taking me! I told you, I'm not coming with you." He just ignored you and kept continuing his way.

"Let go of me!" You said finally getting out of his grasp. "What's wrong with you?" You groaned.

"Did..She tell you?" Taehyung asked with teary eyes as your expression softened.

"Tae.." you trailed off.

He slowly walked to you before giving you a tight hug. You now realize how much you'd actually missed him.

"I'm so sorry I lied. I didn't know what else to do I didn't want to hurt you."

"So, it's true what she said?" You asked but you secretly hoped that it wasn't true.

"My dad wants me to date her. She isn't my cousin." Taehyung admitted as your heart broke a little.

"But... do you love her?" You nervously asked.

"No, of course not I love you." Taehyung immediately answered. "Please, don't leave me no matter what happens."

"What does he mean by that? What's going to happen that I'll leave him?" You thought.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you." You reassured him while stroking his hair. "We are going to stay together."