Epilogue

Tessa woke up lying in the plains lying somewhere from a forest. She can only turn her head at any direction she desired, but for some reason, she can't pull herself up. She can feel an invisible weight holding her down, the pressure increases everytime she tries to pull herself up. Panic rose inside her, and she frantically looked around in panic, and froze still when she saw Will staring at her.

Now, she can't even move her face around. Tessa bit the insides of her cheek in panic. A slow smile formed from his lips - a playful one. "Tess." His tongue rolled around her name like butter. Tessa tried to reach out to him, but the pressure crushed her arm. The strange thing is, Tessa felt no pain. Just resistance holding her down.

" I love you." Will said it and in the blink of an eye, Will is suddenly coated with some liquid Tessa could not instantly name. But as soon as the smell of the gasoline hit her, her eyes widened, panic threathend to come out of her chest inside out, tears started flowing out of her eyes, her mouth opened in an anguish, voiceless wail that threatened to rip her throat off as soon as a fire appeared out of nowhere and consumed Will and everything around her as if everything is made up of paper and she is the only real thing in the scenario. She had no choice but to watch the fire consume every single inch of Will, his smile, his eyes, burning down to ashes. She can only watch in horror and agony.