Part 43

Jungkook

I tap my foot softly against the marble floor of the elevator as light music plays in the background and the numbers on the display above the door increase. A ding sounds and the door slides open, revealing the floor. Most of the guests at the party are probably already in their rooms, some still chatting about business downstairs. My feet glide across the expensive beige carpet laid out in the hallway until I'm standing in front of the right door.

Sliding the card into the reader, the little green light glows and the lock unlocks, allowing me to finally enter the room. The open area with a large bed in the middle is empty and I look around, searching for a specific person. I hear the sound of running water coming from the bathroom and I smirk to myself before taking off my jacket and hanging it on the jacket rack.

While rolling up the sleeves of my black shirt, I move towards the bathroom and realize that it is not the shower but the water running from the sink. Without knocking, I open the door to the large luxurious bathroom, and sure enough, Elaine is standing at the sink, a bathrobe wrapped around her body as she washes the makeup off her face.

I close the door, leaning my back against it as I cross my arms in front of my chest and wait for her to finally lift her eyes. I was hoping she hadn't fallen asleep yet. She didn't look particularly tired before she went up to the room without me, but it did take me a little longer than I wanted downstairs with Namjoon and I was beginning to think I wouldn't catch her awake.

"Oh my God, you scared me," she gasps, the water dripping down her face onto her cleavage and then making its way down her body behind the white material. What a shame I can't watch the drops kiss her honey skin further down. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Not too long," I reply simply, pushing myself off the door and gradually making my way over to her. She dabs her face with a clean towel and when she puts it down I'm already standing in front of her. I look down at her, the makeup gone but her beautiful face in full glow instead. My intense gaze on her must have caught her because she tries to avoid eye contact and I can see her breath hitch.

"Those heels killed me." she laughs nervously and I raise my eyebrows, smiling along with her. "I'll be—"

Just as she's about to walk past me, I slam my left hand against the wall just in front of her face, stopping her from walking any further. "Where do you think you're going?" I ask, watching her reaction.

"Bed?" she says as uncertainty and a little panic floats in her voice. "I'm tired."

"Nuh-uh, you're not going anywhere," I grumble, bringing my other hand against the sink so she's stuck between my arms. "You're not going to sleep tonight."

She laughs, averting her eyes and scratching her head, her hair tied up in a messy bun. "Why? Is there something you want to talk abo—"

"Shh." I interrupt her and put a finger on her full lips, which I would have liked to kiss with the red lipstick. "We're not going to talk. But you're going to scream."

My smirk grows as her eyes find mine and she stares at me with those big orbs like I said something ridiculous. I don't think she was expecting me to be serious about the message from before. I watch her gulp and the quickening of her breath hits my finger, which still rests on her lips.

I move my finger slowly from her lips down to her jaw, then across her neck where I feel the pumping of her veins under my fingertip. My gaze never leaves her eyes the entire time and I'm sure she can see the darkness and lust in them. The way she teased me all night with her dress, took a lot for me not to pull her into a corner and fuck her until her eyes roll back in her head in pleasure. The line to Namjoon was just the cherry on top.