Part 20

Mature content

Elaine

I can't concentrate at all because my thoughts always jump to yesterday and this morning. Not that I have anything more important to do than wait for Jungkook to come back, as it's the weekend anyway and I don't have to work, but my cheeks are starting to hurt from the constant smiling. I was a little disappointed not to find him next to me when I opened my eyes in the morning, but finding him in the kitchen cooking has wiped out all my disappointment. The sight was impeccable. Not to mention that he was also shirtless.

I'm tidying up my apartment a bit right now, not because it's messy, but because I can distract myself from constantly looking at the clock, which seems to be moving like a snail today until I hear my phone ringing from some corner. I haven't touched it since yesterday before we went on our date and it's probably still in my purse, which I have no idea where it is.

I start looking for my purse and find it between the wardrobe and the wall, I have probably dropped it there after Jungkook devoured me with his lips. I get the small device out of it and am knocked over with a load of messages and missed calls as well.

Nora
12 missed calls
23 new messages

"Wow, a new world record." I chuckle as I click on the button to call her back.

"Finally." an agitated Nora sounds at the end of the line after the phone hasn't rung twice. "I'm dying of curiosity here, and you don't even bother to send a quick message."

"Don't yell at me right away. I was..." The thoughts of yesterday are flashing through my head again. "Busy."

I walk over to the sofa where I sit down, my legs dangling over the backrest and me staring at the ceiling. I know that this phone call will take a long time, so I choose a comfortable position.

I tell Nora everything from beginning to end. Of course, I leave out some details, because I'm a bit embarrassed, although I actually talk to Nora about everything and share everything with her. However, I tell what a gentleman he was throughout the evening and treated me with the utmost respect, that I felt incredibly comfortable with him and that yesterday was the absolute best date ever. By her insistence on also talking about our intimate moments, I also mention a few things about the sex we had.

I blush at the thought of it because I'm still a little shy about it. Normally I'm not a person who climbs right into bed on the first date, but with Jungkook it was different. We've known each other for over two months and the connection between us is different than with others. He made me feel like I could confide in him.

He didn't disappoint me and I have no regrets because we are dating now. And maybe that was also one of the reasons why I let him take care of me. He made me feel so good like I haven't felt in a long time. He knew what I wanted without asking.

"He looks like an explorer. How many positions?"

I choke on my saliva and sit up straight afterward. To be asked so openly and suddenly about it after I have told her about the romantic moments takes me by surprise.

"Nora! You don't ask that kind of question." I scold.

"Okay, okay I was just curious. I'm so happy for you, Elaine. You deserve to be happy again after a long time." Nora says when I'm done worshipping my thoughts.

"Thank you, honey. You deserve it too, and I hope Alex can manage it." I smirk although she can't see me right now.

My phone vibrates in my hand, signaling that I have received a message, so I pull the device away from my ear and in front of my face to see who is texting me. My eyes start to sparkle when I see his name on the screen.