Part 36

Birds chirping and lawnmowers are the sounds that slowly pull me to consciousness from my peaceful sleep. Despite the slight soreness between my legs, my body feels free yet full of emotion. The butterflies are fluttering in my stomach as the sun shines through the window into my face, warming my insides. I lie on my stomach, the blanket covering lightly up to above my lower back, and I stretch out my arms that are tucked under the pillow.

Opening my eyes slowly, I blink a few times to get rid of the sleep completely and to get used to the bright light. Fluttering my eyelashes open, I'm greeted with the sparkling eyes of a smiling bunny lying on his side, his smile growing larger as our eyes meet.

"Good morning, beautiful." he sings, the most beautiful raspy morning voice ringing in my ears as he scoots a little closer.

"Good morning, handsome." I greet back, also smiling down at him as I move from my stomach to my side as well, ignoring that I'm still naked.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks, placing the lightest of kisses on the tip of my nose and I giggle at the tickling.

"I did. You?"

"Me too. Come let's take a shower," he suggests, taking my hand in his and when I start to look at him suspiciously he lays his head back on the pillow, laughing. "Just shower. I promise I won't do anything else."

We both get up from the bed laughing, Jungkook not having an ounce of shame as he stands bare in front of me and takes my hand in his, leading us into the bathroom. This reminds me of the first time we showered together and I was shy and nervous, but he reassured me that I had nothing to be ashamed of next to him.

I step into the shower after Jungkook grants me priority and follows right after me under the warm water. My heart is beating like crazy as I stand completely exposed before his eyes and a blush settles on my cheeks as I imagine Jungkook's eyes wandering down my body as I walked into the shower before him. We were intimate a few hours ago, but under those circumstances, it feels different when you're naked.

You're turned on and you don't care what you look like, but this right now is different. It's still intimate, but it's not sexual anymore. I feel too exposed and despite the many times, Jungkook has asked if it's okay if we shower together, I can't help but feel shy and turn my eyes anywhere but on him. I turn away from him a bit, trying to hide my curves and this he seems to have noticed because he grabs me lightly by the chin and makes me look him in the eye.

"Don't hide from me. You're gorgeous," he reassures me and I watch his Adam's apple bounces up and down as his eyes slowly travel down my body. "You're breathtaking."

"You really think that?"

"Of course I think that, otherwise I wouldn't have volunteered at the bar and we wouldn't be here right now," he explains and I furrow my eyebrows, looking at him questioningly. "I sang that song for you because you seemed so confident. But at the same time, you were so shy and that was so pure, I can't even describe it."

I bite my lower lip, unable to maintain eye contact as I look down at my feet, but that's a bad idea because his soft member comes into my view so I look back up at him, suppressing a smile. He smiles big at me, his wet hair now clinging to his forehead.

"What? It's true. You gave me a hard time when you were performing." he winks, his eyes darting to my lips as he licks his own. "You dangerous woman."

Jungkook checks the water to make sure it's the perfect temperature and when he's sure it's not too hot and not too cold, he takes my hand and opens the glass door to the walk-in shower before we both get under the water. We let the water run over our bodies and all the tiredness from the previous day flow down the drain as I wet my hair to wash it.