Part 16

Two weeks have already passed after Jungkook and I had the fatal conversation. I would have wished that we could have solved this somehow face to face, but after his last message, I didn't know exactly how to imply that. I nevertheless don't think that a face-to-face conversation would have been of any help to us, because as I know myself damn well, even then I would have run away from a confession. 

Admitting your honest feelings is hard. 

I like him, yes, but what would have happened if I had told him that? In a way, admitting your feelings forces you to take the next step. And that's exactly what I'm afraid of. I tell him I like him, and then what? Of course, nobody wants to be just friends after that.

That's exactly why I just didn't want Nora to arrange any more dates for me. Apart from the fact that many of them were simply a flop, I myself broke off contact at some point because it was getting too serious.

I was not able to focus properly neither at work nor at home during the last days. All I had in my mind was Jungkook. Strange, but I missed his presence, his laughter, and his gaze that carried so much meaning. I can still feel his kiss on my lips, especially not to start from his sweet taste on them. How he caressed me, how he so tenderly but yet so eagerly captured my lips. I blush as I brush my index finger over my lower lip while I'm sitting on my sofa, a glass of wine in my hand, hoping to relax a little. But this seems to be far from reality because the more I think about him the more restless I become.

I miss him.

My cell phone in one hand and the wine glass in the other, I scroll through my social media account, but nothing seems to entertain me. I had promised myself that I wouldn't click on his profile anymore, which I had found through my stalking skills a few days ago, but I can't hold back right now, curious about if he has posted a new picture but also just to see his face, even if it's only on the screen. 

I sigh deeply at the sight of his pretty face and my slight drunkenness starts giving me stupid ideas

I sigh deeply at the sight of his pretty face and my slight drunkenness starts giving me stupid ideas. A wave of confidence hits me and I decide to pay him a visit.

I call a cab and get to his workshop before the sun goes down. On the way, I become more and more fidgety as I get closer to my destination, but this time I have decided not to act like an immature coward and to finally settle everything with him.

Once I arrive at his workshop, I hand the cab driver some cash for the ride and get out of the car. Just before I reach the entrance I hear two voices from inside and groan that he has to have a customer at that exact same moment. The closer I get to the gate I realize that the second voice belongs to a woman and a peal of loud laughter can be heard, which belongs to the unknown woman. Well, unknown.