Part 19

Jungkook

A velvety skin rests on my chest as I break free from my slumber. I'm greeted with a bush of hair and a big smile spreads on my lips because it could be the most beautiful sight in the whole world. Waking up next to Elaine was an experience I have long imagined and yearned for and I could wake up like this every day without getting tired of it.

I look through the slightly split curtains and notice the sun as it welcomes the day. Apparently I haven't slept that long, but I don't feel tired at all. They say that when you are happy, sleep is just something in passing, and considering what happened last night, I can confirm that with all my heart.

I had one of my best days, maybe even the best. The date went very well, everything went according to plan – well, except for the fall into the lake, which was a bit embarrassing of course, but after seeing how heartily Elaine laughed, I didn't care. I would even jump in again voluntarily if it meant I could hear her beautiful laugh.

Her gaze, which literally called out to me, drew me into her apartment and I'm damn sure that my gaze expressed exactly the same desire for her. We ended up having sex and it wasn't just any sex, no casual sex, nor a one-night stand. Even though maybe we were a little too wild it was still the best sex I ever had. There was emotion in it, especially after Elaine responded positively to my request to make her my girlfriend.

How she shifted back and forth under me, how her mouth fell open when I let her feel good with my tongue, how she moaned my name as she scratched her nails across my back–

My thoughts are interrupted when Elaine starts moving on me, her cheek brushes against my chest causing her hair to tickle me and she starts caressing my skin with her fingers. As I tilt my head slightly to see her face, I notice that she is still sleeping and I have to hold back my laughter because she does this unconsciously in her sleep.

I notice a different tensing in my lower body and when I lift the blanket I already detect the problem. My morning wood welcomes me, which is why I try to get out of Elaine's grip, but she is almost lying with her whole body on me. The more I move the more firmly she grabs me and eventually wraps her thigh around my hip, tracing my member in the process and I hiss at the contact.

But she continues to sleep undisturbed and smacks her lips as she slumbers sweetly and finally lies completely still again, her warm breath hitting my chest. I manage to free myself from her with some difficulty without waking her up before I get out of bed. I carefully spread the blanket over her naked body, slowly brushing her hair out of her face and placing the softest kiss on her shoulder before I make my way into her bathroom.

I freshen up there, obviously also freeing myself from the problem my friend down there was causing me, and run back into the bedroom. Elaine is still asleep, but considering that it is still early and that I have probably worn her out, I decide not to wake her up and prepare some breakfast.

I drop the towel that I had wrapped around my waist and slip into my boxers and my pants, leaving my upper body exposed because I don't feel like wearing a shirt.

Once in the kitchen, I start preparing a simple but delicious breakfast, which consists of an omelet and toast, while humming slightly to myself.

I smile the whole time because I feel very comfortable and happy again after a long time. I can't remember the last time I truly said from the bottom of my heart that I felt good, that I forgot the rest even if it was only for a moment. And Elaine was the cause for all that.