Part 26

Mature content

It's impressive how horny we are and how fast we can act because of that. After Jungkook literally ordered me to get into the car, I knew immediately where it was going. To be honest, I thought about it all day long –even before I got into the workshop– and hoped that my visit would awaken something in him. In the end, we both reached our goal, no matter if a certain person caused it or not.

We both giggle as Jungkook and I try to squeeze into the back seat of his car at the same time. It's not of any help that he impatiently tries to get through the door at the same time as me, because his shoulders narrow mine and we get stuck in the door frame. Realizing that his impatience is useless, he retreats a little to let me get in first and I wait in the seat for him to come over to me. The lust and desire are clearly visible in his eyes and in his movements because he looks at me like a wolf waiting hungrily for his prey.

It always leaves me with a tingling feeling between my legs that Jungkook, despite the many times we have been intimate, is still so eager and excited about it when we have the chance. But the last few weeks, when we haven't seen each other, his hormones –mine too, of course– have been skyrocketing. Thinking at first about how we should approach the whole thing with so little space available, Jungkook finally sits down on the seat and pats his lap to call me to him. I straddle his lap with my legs and make myself comfortable on his muscular thighs.

Not wasting any time, our lips crash into each other, drawn together like magnets of lust, and we move at a desperate speed and urgency, sloppily eating each other's faces. I don't want to know how big this explosion of our hormones would have been if we hadn't seen each other for a longer time. His hands explore every corner of my body in a sinful ecstasy, although he already knows it by heart, nobody knows how well he can make my body sing. My lips leave the most unholy sounds I could ever bring over my heart, but in this blissful moment, I don't even care a bit if I sound like a sinner, because this man's lips are sweeter than any apple the devil could offer me.

We kiss hard, the air in our lungs draining and our heads dizzy with the sweet smell and taste of each other. The warmth of his body suffocates me in the most beautiful way imaginable and my walls convulse around nothing, screaming for his touch and closeness. His lips move down to my jawline and take the further way to my neck, constantly sucking, where his now short hair tickles me with the drops of sweat that occasionally manage to decorate my skin. My hips begin to move against his, desperately trying to feel him inside me and the most beautiful sounds start to leave his mouth as I feel his bulge hardening with every second against my clothed heat.

With every sucking and with every groan, I rub my hips harder against his, and his hands, which were at my waist, are now moving down to my ass, where he grabs me roughly and with every movement, he grinds me stronger so that we can feel as much of each other as possible. At this point I could even say that we both could only get it done through our dry humping, something I have never managed before, considering that my previous partners even had a hard time getting me to finish at all. But Jungkook is different, he knows exactly what he is doing and how he has to do it, and damn this man could bring me to orgasm just by glancing at me.

"I want you so bad," I breathe against his ear, his face still buried in the crook of my neck, my fingers running through his sweaty hair.

"Then show me how much you want me," he moans, bringing his lips back up to mine, where he bites my lower lip and pulls it painfully slowly between his teeth.

I look lazily into his dark eyes, his lower lip tucked between his teeth, biting as he waits for my next move. I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it over his body in one go, exposing his muscular upper body to my hungry eyes. His chest, slowly glistening with the droplets of sweat building upon it in the light shining through the blacked-out windows of the car, looks so flawless and blank. Like a canvas waiting to be painted by my watering mouth.