Who God Has Called You To Be

Take some time to imagine
Take some time to just sit and imagine how you would like to see your future self. This can be a self in 10 years or less.

Now ask yourself these questions:
How does she behave?
What does she think?
What are some key characteristics people know about her?
What are her priorities?
What is she busy doing?
What are some goals she accomplished?
How does she look after herself physically, mentally and spiritually?
How is her relationship with God?
How is she mature spiritually?
How does she make decisions?

Don't rush through this process but allow yourself to carefully answer these. You can even make a list of all the things you desire for God to do in your life, the changes, the desires etc. My cousin once challenges me to write down at least 50 things I desire for God to do in my life. It was a way for me to take time in prayer and surrender, giving God whatever is in my heart and trusting God's will for my life.

Writing these kinds of lists challenges you to think about your future, pray over your future, see the desires you have, and seek God's will to be everything He has called you to be and do everything He has called you to do.

--

Now I challenge you to do the following. For some of you, this can be a time to fast, even for a week or just dedicate time to prayer. Take time to read the following points I'll be sharing and at the end I want you to go before God. Pray to ask Him that you desire to be all He has called you to be.

1) Be saved

2 Peter 3:9
ESV
9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

John 3:16
ESV
For God So Loved the World
16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

God desires for us to receive His son Jesus Christ, believe He died for us, rose again and in Him, we have Eternal life. That His the only way to the Father and our Redeemer who invites us in relationship with the Father. We are born again into God's family being sons and daughters of God (Romans 8:14-16).

To be the woman God has called you to be you need to be a woman who is saved. Where you'll be for eternity is the most important, if you've received Jesus into your life you have your eternity secured in Him and know where you'll be going.

We are called to focus on spiritual things and build valuable treasure (Matthew 6:19-21, 2 Corinthians 4:18). We need to be saved to walk according to God's call for our lives.

2) Repent and live in freedom

Galatians 5:16
ESV
Keep in Step with the Spirit
16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.

Matthew 3:2
ESV

2 “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Romans 12:2
ESV
2 Do not be conformed to this world,[a] but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

John 16:8-9
ESV
8 And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 concerning sin, because they do not believe in me;

Romans 8:1
ESV
Life in the Spirit
8 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.