Confidence Vs Insecurity Vs PRIDE

Humility is not feeling insecure. It isn't you looking down on yourself, thinking you're useless, thinking you're nothing but true humility is knowing you're nothing... WITHOUT GOD. Confidence is found in who you are in Christ. Pride is when we see ourselves as wise, powerful, as amazing, as worthy of honour, and unstoppable or better than other people but taking out Christ. Humility is that in Christ I am wise, I am powerful, I am amazing and can do all things because He in me is all that and more. The one in me gives me the capacity to do more than I could ever imagine. He is unlimited, all-knowing, all-powerful and is Lord. The One with you is great. The One with you is what helps you write those amazing stories. The one with you is the one that gives you the words that come at the right time. That gift of singing came from the greatest musical composer Himself, the King of kings and Lord of Lords.

When others compliment you. They are complimenting the God in you and the work He is doing through you. We as women of Christ are nothing without our Jesus. Our identities, talents and gifts are His. Everything we have, family, friends, a platform are what we are stewards of.

We are nothing. We aren't useless because as women of God we are not called to be insecure and look down on ourselves but we are called to be proud of who we are in Christ. We are to see how amazing we are in Him. How powerful we are in Him. How talented we are By HIS Grace and how beautiful we are by the work of His hands.

Pride is thinking highly of ourselves or above others. We grow not to think highly of ourselves but highly of the work God is doing in us and through us. We put God at His place, as Lord over our lives and everything. We push insecurity away because we do have a purpose. We don't all have the same callings but our purpose remains the same, to Glorify God in all we do.

So no pride. And no insecurity.

So boast in Christ. Tell others how God's wisdom is what helped you to be an amazing author because Christ is the best author as the word Himself. Your writing isn't anything but holds so much value compared to the world because the One who created the world flows through every post you post and flows through your poetry. There is nothing small and insignificant about you who you're in Christ. You're a diamond. Set apart and highly valued because you carry glory inside of you. Without Christ, our beauty is dimmed and it fades but in Christ, our lives radiate His light forevermore.

Your obedience, your sacrifice and your desire for God is recognised and cherished and.

We tell the world:

All Glory to the One who calls Himself the Great I AM.

All Glory to Jesus and who He is our everything.

All Glory to the One who is, who was and is to come.

His sacrifice is what gave us hope, He is the only way to the father and our salvation.

All Glory to the king of kings who is coming back.

All praise to our alpha and omega.

Say it's by His grace.

Says it's for His glory.

Say it's for Him and His kingdom.

Recognise the gifts.

Never look down on your work and think you aren't as good as so or so or you're not great but recognise because you have Jesus, it will always be great. Though that person didn't receive your words, you stepped out in faith and that was great. Praise God.

Because true Humility is about less of you and more of Him. It is also about When there is more of Him and less of you, that you recognise that power in that and boast in the Lord.

So to cultivate this heart of humility, I would challenge and encourage you each day, then before you head to bed to reflect on your day. If anyone has said something great about you if you have a celebration, an award or are proud of yourself for anything. I want you to say "I did so well... And include God"

If you have a prayer journal, you can list everything you give glory for and if you don't. Add this to your daily prayer routine.

Recognise you're no better than anyone and tell that to God. Tell God it's all by His grace and thank Him for it. Thank Him for the joy, the peace, the gifts, your family, food everything because this daily habit and lifestyle of gratitude and recognising His grace will build your heart to be filled with love, filled with grace and filled with humility.

If you notice pride or insecurity in yourself, surrender that before God and invite Him to transfrom you. God will be faithful to help you be more like Him and be filled with confidence in Him.

1 Corinthians 10:31
ESV
31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

Matthew 5:14-16
ESV
14 “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that[a] they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

1 John 4:4
ESV
4 Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Revelation 1:8
ESV
8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

2 Corinthians 12:8-10
ESV
8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.