Women Who Carries His Presence

It's almost like how when you spend time with someone you start picking up their habits the more you spend time with them.

I often see this in married couples. They are always with each other so much that it's almost like they become like each other. If you spend time with someone who always claps their hands while speaking, the more you'll start picking that habit up.

It's like a house is on fire. If you go to that house, the more you're there, the more you'll smell like smoke but if you just went in that house and left quickly the smell won't be as strong. The more we spend time with God in genuine prayer, worship, and meditating on His word, the more we'll become like God. His presence, who He is will be more evident in your life.

1) Light impacts

When you carry God's presence you carry light. This world is filled with darkness. Their is so much negativity, pain, hurt, and disaster in this world but when you carry God's presence you carry the solution to all those problems.

We need people who can bring solutions to the problems of people. We need someone who can proclaim peace when everyone is anxious. Someone who can display calm when the world is in panic. We need someone who can speak healing when the doctors say there is no cure.

2) Light reflects Him

When you carry the presence of God it will lead you to become the vessel able to carry His presence. A cup wasn't meant to carry fire and a well wasn't carried just to keep stones. To be a carrier of the presence of God you must get be purified, sanctified and made to be a vessel of honour.

3) From the word

Thoughts of fear, sin, greed, lust etc can often reveal what we feed ourselves. If we listen to lustful music we will eventually get lustful thoughts. If we watch things that have constant swearing those words can get hidden in our minds. If we watch things that promote deception and wicked behaviour it can show us to see what is wrong as right.

A woman who carries the presence of God is filled with the mind of God. To do so she is filled with God's word. To begin to think like God you need to distance yourself from the perverted thoughts of the world.

Some of these thoughts look like this.

Sex until marriage is unnecessary
Swear words are normal and good
You live how you want
You can dress however you want

These ways of thinking are contrary to the way of God. This world thinks contrary to God. What we dim as acceptable God sees as unaccepted and vice versa. For us to be different we need to be willing to separate from the world's view of things and align with God's view.

God's view on work
God's view on the relationship s
God's view on womanhood.

We shouldn't let shows, movies, or social media determine our way of thinking. Neither should culture nor society influence us outside the word of God. A woman who carries the presence of God can discern between what the world says visa God and she grows in doing this through deepening her ears to listen to God's word versus the world.

4) The mouth speaks

The Bible says that "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks" (Matthew 12:34). When we speak, we do so in wisdom. A woman who carries God's presence will be filled with Him and will speak showing that.

You won't hear anything coming from her that will bring about chaos. It means that we won't do things to bring each other down, insult, gossip or swear. Our words shouldn't cause wars or hostility. By the many things Proverbs 6:16-19 lists that the Lord hates sins in we see that God doesn't like when we create strife and division.

Why?

Because that's how the enemy operates. He is the father of lies. That's even how the fall began. He spoke deception, he broke our relationship with God, and he created division with his words. The enemy doesn't care about us.

We should speak in wisdom, in humility and make sure whatever we say will build up and not break down.

To do this you need to be filled with God's word and exercise self-control. To think before you speak and to take time to meditate on a situation you can tell when a conversation is going south. When that co-worker is trying to get under your skin or when those friends are making a basic news talk into a gossip session. When you see this you your arm to be careful what you say. Tell yourself to calm down before this person can get you angry. Tell yourself to change the topic if the conversation is becoming gossip.

5) Seeking to serve

Your heart will be served. Jesus Himself said He didn't come to serve but be served. When you're filled with His presence you'll become a carrier of solutions and someone seeking to help.

You'll be filled with compassion and love. Throughout the gospel, you'll notice how Jesus would simply do certain miracles because He had compassion. He would have mercy. He would be filled with love and that would compel Him to serve.

Similarly, when yore filled with God's presence you feel led to do things. You'll feel led to give away food and to care for someone. To check on people and pray for them.

The presence of God can lead you into intercession. Into encouragement. Into helping others.

A person who doesn't love to serve doesn't understand what it means to care about God's presence. When you do it means you have a Healer with you. When you pray healing can take place. You have a comforter, and when you speak comfort can take place. You have a peace. When you serve peace comes in people's love.

When you carry such a medicine, remedy and solution to many of our world's problems today. You'll begin to realise just how valuable it is to carry such a powerful presence.

How can you have the medicine for a deadly disease that most people have and not feel compelled to hand it over to relieve them of pain or upcoming potential pain and death?

Similarly, when we carry God's presence we'll realise that gaining Jesus is not enough. You want the whole world to have Jesus too. To have the freedom you got and people the healing you receive. To be set free and free indeed. You want them to overcome the depression, to gain hope and most importantly to be saved where they don't suffer in eternity.