First life 2

(3 days till death)

3rd POV

Onyix wakes up at 7 AM and decides to make breakfast for everyone. He slowly gets dressed for the day before heading down, planning to make himself french toast, his dad a breakfast burrito, and his brother waffles.

He finishes quickly and covers the plates in foil before eating his. He knows they won't be up for a while. Afterward, he cleans the kitchen, takes out the trash, does laundry, and started on his homework. By the time he was finished, his brother had woken up.

"Hey, Lil bro! What's for breakfast?," Yato asked excitedly. "Nothing for you, go starve," Onyix said jokingly while getting his plate. Yato looked at him in mock hurt, "Oh how cruel! My brother no longer loves me! I guess I won't have to give him this amazing gift I've been working on," Yato says dramatically while setting down a bag on the tabletop. They both stare at each other in silence before bursting out laughing. "Hey, kiddos! What's with not inviting me to all this fun?" Their dad asked before getting his plate and sitting down.

"You snooze ya loose dad," Both boys say with matching smirks. Quine ruffles both of his son's bed-headed heads of hair with a deep laugh," You two boys! Hahaha, you sure know how to make this old man laugh!" Quine says with a big grin.

Onyix POV

After joking around during breakfast, I manage to rope my dad and Yato into playing my new game with me and let me just say, I got them hooked on it. While they were playing, I headed to the lab again with the bag Yato gave me. After I arrived, I opened it to show a wolf and moon pendant. I felt a large grin on my face while looking at the handmade object. Yato knows I love wolves.

I happily put it in my hair.

After that, I decided to go online, only to immediately see all the spam mail I have. Most of it was about my new games ranking, offers to buy the game from me, or about my book. However, there was one that stood out. This one was directly sent to me, but they still used my aleise to address me.

To: GrayShade (I know, it's my username, but it works)

We are requesting that you take down your game in the next three days and let us regain our No.1 ranking or else. We hope you choose wisely and co-operate.

It was short, but it felt dangerous. Too bad for them, I'm extremely stubborn and won't comply. I decide to ignore them and continue going through the emails.

Time~Skip (An hour later)

I had just said bye to Yato and dad as I head out for a walk. I usually just go around the neighborhood, but today I went to the park. There I found some of the younger kids that I sometimes babysit for fun.

"Jack!/Onyix!" The four kids shout while tackling me in the grass field. "Hey, guys! Long time no see!" I respond with a big smile. "Hey Jack, will you play with us? Please!" One of the kids begs. "Sure thing Alex," I respond to him.

Alex is the youngest here, he's six and has brown hair and green eyes. There's also Emily and Hope who are twins with blond hair and blue eyes, and Max with black hair and hazel eyes. All of the others are seven.

"Yay! Let's play tag," Shouts Emily. "And Jack has to be it because he hasn't played with us in a while!" Shouts Hope. "OK, I'm it. I'll give you a ten-second head start!" I say to them and turn around as they run off. "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, here I come!"

We spent about an hour playing games before I told them I had to go back to make lunch.

Time~Skip

I had just gotten out of the shower and changed before making lunch. I decided to make it a picnic and dragged the two vampire-like family members outside.

"Whaaaa! It's so bright! Why can't we eat inside?!" Dad whined while Yato was covering his eyes. I just looked at them with a deadpan. "Do you want to eat or not?" I asked with a dark look. "We want to eat!" They both said loudly. I swear, they act like children. We all sat down and ate while joking and laughing about random things being said. When we finished, I decided to go take a nap from the food coma and exhaustion from playing.

I curled up next to all my wolf plushies covered in a blanket and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

Time~Skip

BANG

I woke up with a jolt and quickly went downstairs.

"Really guys? Get out of the kitchen, you can't cook," I told Yato and dad. Both of them looked like deers caught in headlights as they turned to me. "Sorry Lil bro, we didn't want to wake you," Yato said. I sighed while looking at the pan that had hit the ground with some kind of burnt monstrosity sitting inside it. "Clean while I cook," I ordered them. They quickly got to work as I made some grilled ham and cheese sandwiches.

We all finished the food, and by the time we were done, we were all joking about their previous attempt at making food. Let's just say, we only survived by takeout until I started to cook. At least Yato doesn't have no skill, but still not much.

After dinner, we all headed to bed. As for me? I stayed up to finish making dad and Yato Scarfs since it will be winter soon.