Z-Trials 2

Amaritsu's POV

It was my fifth birthday today and I had just got done with today's tests. I've been training my shapeshifter ability every day thanks to the mini-games. I knew I would be put into the pre-trials, but I didn't expect it to be today. "Alright! That should be all the testing until you're out of the pre-trials 6607," A female scientist said joyfully. "Right," I responded with a neutral face. She pouted before leaving the room to talk to her superiors.

'Status'

[Player Status

Level-17 (117)

Name-Amaritsu 6607

Age-5

Gender-Male

Past- Was taken from his mother at birth and has been experimented on ever since. The only survivor of the shapeshifter ability.

Appearance- Black hair, grey eyes, almost white skin.

Skills: All skills halfed [Slow Down MAX], [Enhanced Senses MAX], [Cuteness MAX], [Fighting MAX], [House Work MAX], [Singing MAX] [Hacking MAX], [Storage MAX], [Memory Skill MAX], [Driving MAX], [Bloodlust MAX], [System Contact MAX], [Survival Ski...

Skills: All skills halfed [Slow Down MAX], [Enhanced Senses MAX], [Cuteness MAX], [Fighting MAX], [House Work MAX], [Singing MAX] [Hacking MAX], [Storage MAX], [Memory Skill MAX], [Driving MAX], [Bloodlust MAX], [System Contact MAX], [Survival Skill MAX], [Assassin MAX], [Persuasion MAX], [Hunting MAX], [Fast learning MAX], [Quick Thinking MAX]

Storage: [Lucian], [Weapons], [Snacks], [Poison], [Water bottles]

Title: [Jack of all trades], [Survivor]

Strength-30 (130)

Speed-40 (160)

Stamina-40 (150)

Int-111

Luck-86

Power-40 (x3)

PT-0

SP-103,300

Soul-1

Money-655,000$

Missions-Defeat The Ten, Enjoy this life, Escape the lab, Release the full cure, Find love again]

'New missions?'

|[Some are from me and Zellowe]|

'Okay'

"Hey, brat! Quit spacin' out already and get a move on," Said an unfamiliar man in all black. He had weapons and armor on him as well. He seemed to be trying to give off a serious and stern aura, but it seemed goofier. "Don't make me repeat myself," He said. I stood up and walked to him, letting him detain me with ability canceling cuffs.

As we were walking, he seemed very stiff. I am probably the cause, but I don't care. It's not like I'll see him again. He stopped in front of a huge metal door, pushing me forward as it opened. "Good luck kid, you'll need it," He said before leaving me in the room of kids of all ages. Anywhere between four and sixteen were here.

Everyone looked scared and nervous. Some were even crying and shaking. Not long after I arrived, a woman stepped out onto a pillar with a microphone. "Hello, participants~! Welcome to the pre-trials! This round will be a small city layout with partial forest areas! Please enter a door and await further instructions. Remember, it's survival of the fittest~!", She said in a bubbly tone.

Now looking around, I noticed five doors. They also said how many people were inside and how many could enter it on the doors. I entered the closest one and immediately saw someone who looked like my brother Yato. She had short brown hair and green eyes and looked around four or five as well. The thing is, she was one of the kids shaking and trying not to cry.

'Can I adopt her as my new sister?'

[No, but you can befriend her]

'Aww okay.'

"Hey, are you okay?", I asked her softly. She snapped her head to me in shock and fear, stunned by my question. After a minute of silence, she shook her head. "Wanna talk about it?", I asked her in a whisper. She paused before hesitantly nodding. "I'm Amaritsu, but you can call me Amar if you want," I said with a small smile. "R-Rose. I'm Rose," She whispered so softly that I only heard it because of my enhanced senses. "Nice to meet you, Rose," I replied.

Before we could continue talking, the door closed behind someone. A speaker came on soon after. "Hello, participants~! This round has one hundred humans and fifty zombies to start! Please put away all items inside a locker before entering the elevator. The round will either end when everyone has been turned, or a month has passed. There will be supplies scattered around the area, so best of luck~!", said the female from earlier. I see a few kids put away objects into lockers before going into the elevator. I stuck by Rose as she put away a small plush bear into the locker. She grabbed my hand as I led her to the elevator.

'I don't care what you say, she's now my baby sister!'

All the systems=...

"Amar?", She quietly asked after we entered. "Hmm?", I asked. "Aren't you scared? I'm very scared," She whispered. "I don't see why we need to be scared. Fear is likely to distract us, so why waste my time doing so? It's better to be brave," I said. I could feel many stares on me after saying that, but I paid it no mind. As I looked at Rose, I could see the awe in her eyes.

The elevator stopped, causing her fear to come back. I pat her head gently to reassure her before getting us closer to the doors. "Don't worry, I'll protect you," I said with a smile. She nodded, seeming to have become determined all of a sudden.

"Alllrrriiiiight! Let's get started! At the count of ten, the doors will open and the zombies will be released! 10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! 0!", They shouted over the speakers. The doors opened and I charged out with Rose. There was a small pile of supplies up ahead, but there were also zombies. I scanned the area and came up with an idea. "Rose, go to that tree! When I get to you, we run," I said. She seemed hesitant but complied anyway.

After seeing that she was safe for now, I charged to the supplies. I ducked and weaved through the crowd of both humans and zombies. I grabbed the two closest bags before bolting for the tree Rose was in. I could tell I had a runner on me, I as I ran I checked for a weapon. A knife was the first thing I found, so I quickly put it to use. I stabbed it straight through the head and continued running to Rose.

By the time I got there, she had already gotten down. I took her hand and ran away from the zombies. I will protect my new sister! After I was sure we were safe for now, I stopped. Rose fell to the ground, panting for any air she could. I took this time to search the bags.

Three knives, two bottles of water, seventeen ration bars, rope, and a fire starter. These should all be useful. "Hey, Rose, are you okay?", I asked after she fell on the ground. "Tired," was the only response I got back.

Looking around, we were in a forest area right now. I would choose to keep to the trees, but I don't think Rose would be able to keep up. Guess I'll just have to stick to sleeping in them at most. I help her up before telling her my idea. She quickly agreed as to not be attacked in the middle of the night.

We should probably try to work on her stamina while we can. She was also quick to agree with this. The food wouldn't last us for a month, so we would need to get more. I guess I'll be the scout of our group. We could use the river for water, so no worries there. The biggest problem was the number of weapons we have. It was way too small!

To fix that problem, I would make spears out of wood. I could even set traps for the zombies~! I should start with finding a place to camp huh? Ah, I see a good tree a little further from the water. It had big branches that reached farther than most of the trees, and it was quite tall.

This was going to be an interesting month~!