Assassination Classroom 12

Mio's POV

Today, we were hiking down the mountain. As everyone was looking around and talking, I was memorising the way back. When we stopped, Kuro-Sensei revealed that there was a pool that we could swim in. I loved to swim, so I of course was excited! 

Karma laughed lightly from beside me when he saw the look on my face, but I was too happy to care right now. After Kuro-Sensei finished talking, I was the first to jump in. I was quickly followed by the other classmates. I swam back and forth, enjoying the cool water running down my skin.

Kuro-Sensei became a lifeguard for the pool, getting on to all of the students. When one of the girls splashed him, trying to get him to lighten up, he screamed. Karma started to shake the lifeguard tower, trying to get him to fall in. Kuro-Sensei was panting at the side of the pool, scared of the water it seemed.

After a light discussion, things went back to normal as everyone swam once more. Karma had pulled me into his lap, sitting in the shallow end of the pool. My face heated up, so I sunk my head down till only my eyes were above the water. Karma laughed at my reaction, drawing attention to us.

Those who noticed decided to not say anything thankfully. Karma just rested his head on top of mine as I snuggled into his chest. Later, Kuro-Sensei was talking about motorcycles with a student. Terasaka came in and got mad, but I ignored him.

'Eon'

[Daily Spin- Pet wolf cub

This pet will be able to go world to world with you. Until you want, I'll keep them in the system space]

'Whoah! Thanks Eon.'

Terasaka threw a spray can on the ground, and I jumped out the window to avoid breathing it in. After I was sure Terasaka was gone, I came back in from the window again. I walked home with Karma, talking occasionally about what happened earlier. 

We hung out until it was time for him to head home. I did my usual routine, but today I finished my book! I'll ask Kuro-Sensei to help me publish it after I edit it. The next day, I got a gasmask from the daily spin. Not very useful today, but it's still good.

When I got to class, Kuro-Sensei had a runny nose. Terasaka came in, demanding Kuro-Sensei to come to the pool after class. He also told us we could watch or help out. I ignored him, opting to eat my lunch instead. I knew what was going to happen, and I wouldn't get involved if I could help it.

I got onto my desk when Kuro-Sensei's snot started to get close to my feet, putting my lunch in my lap to eat. After school, they were all in the pool. I stayed by Karma as everyone was getting into position. Kuro-Sensei came over, saying what he thought the plan was.

When Terasaka pulled the trigger, the dam exploded. Karma gasped at the sound before running to the pool with me. Terasaka explained what happened to Karma and me as we stopped next to him. As they talked, I searched for where Kuro-Sensei was.

I got to the bottom just in time to see Kuro-Sensei be pulled into the water. I was prepared to step in at any moment. The fight started, and I was doing my best to see what was happening. I decided to stay in place to watch.

When Terasaka got down, he challenged Itona to a fight. When Itona went to knock him out, He used his shirt to hold onto the tentacle. Soon after, Itona started sneezing as his tentacles mucus started to run out. Kuro-Sensei got the student that was stuck on a branch during this time.

Terasaka told the two on the wall to cause a splash, so they jumped down. Everyone else jumped too, splashing Itona. Karma started to speak again, and I came out of hiding. Shiro agreed to withdraw for the time being, making Itona mad. Everyone started talking after they left, and I want up to Kuro-Sensei to help drain the water. Terasaka threw Karma into the water after a little argument with him and a girl, causing them to argue even more.

As the others tried to get him into the water again, I came over to help. Help who? Terasaka and them of course! I can be evil sometimes too hehe. We spent a while playing in the water, targeting Karma. "Mio! I'll get you for this!", Karma shouted as I poured a bucket of water down his shirt. I laughed and ran off to avoid him chasing me.

I know I'll regret it later, but let me have my fun for now! Later, as promised, Karma got his payback. When we got to my house, he tackled me. The moment I was down, he started to tickle me. I tried to escape, but it was hard to breath or think straight. I still didn't regret it though.

After he stopped, I tried to catch my breath from laughing. I didn't even realise until I felt his lips on mine, but he had leaned in. My face became a burning red as I gently returned it. He pulled away with a smirk, and helped me get up with him. We discussed about the upcoming class trip after I caught my breath completely.

Later, Karma went home. I did my normal routine and finished editing my book. I would ask Kuro-Sensei after the trip about publishing it. I should probably sleep now.

'Night Eon'

[Good night]