Assassination Classroom 5

Mio's POV

When Kuro-Sensei came into the classroom with science supplies, many students tried to kill him. Mio just sat by Karma, refusing to even attempt. I'm still sleepy from killing Irena clones, so why would I bother? At least I'm not mad at her anymore. Completely. 

Karma talked about how obvious this attempt was as Kuro-Sensei walked to the front. Isn't this around the time that Okuda tries to poison Kuro-Sensei? Anyway, today we were extracting the color from processed food. When he showed us, he came to take the 'leftover samples'. I had a strong grip on my pack of gummy worms, so I ended up getting to keep mine. He took all the snacks somewhere as students started to complain. I, however, was just munching on my gummy worms.

Okuda got up and walked to the front, approaching Kuro-Sensei with her poison. "I, uh, well," Okuda started. "Go on, speak up Okuda, what can I do for you?" Kuro-Sensei encouraged. "Um! It's poison sir, would you drink it please?", She asked while holding it out to him. A few classmates commented while I started to share my gummies with Karma, watching the show to come. "I'm sorry, is this weird?", Okuda asked. "It's certainly a very straightforward assassination attempt, I'll give you that," He responded. "See, the thing is sir, I'm not very good at being sneaky, I mean everyone else is so good at this stuff, but me? What I'm good at is chemistry, and I put my heart and soul into the mixture," She said, gaining a few more comments. "Your heart and soul? Don't mind if I do then," Kuro-sensei said before downing the first poison.

The first one made him seem in pain until his face looked like some kind of blue ice demon with horns. Many people sweatdropped at this, having thought that it might actually work originally. Kuro-Sensei gave his evaluation before moving to drink the next glass of poison.

The next one also started with him seemingly in pain before his head turned green with wings and a little antenna above his eyes. Once again, he assessed the poison before going to the final bottle.

This one made him seem in the most pain as a dark aura surrounded him, getting some hopes up again. He then turned to his gray, blank-faced expression. Many students talked about how creepy or boring it was until he talked about them hating him and to please not to hate assassination with a raspy voice. He then talked to Okuda about using dangerous chemicals without supervision, offering to help her next time.

Time~Skip

Assassination badminton was the game for P.E. today. I was playing against Karma's side. Even if I didn't really get involved much, I targeted Karma for laughing the other day. I might have been specifically aiming for his head... but he's fine. Mad, but fine. It was very hot out today, so I would make it up with homemade snow cones. 

After school, I bought the stuff to make it, then I invited Karma over. By the time I got there, I had just finished getting the ice ready. "Want one? I got strawberry," I offered. "Sure. That doesn't mean I forgive you though~," Karma teased while pouring the strawberry syrup on the snow cone. I chose the pineapple one, sitting next to him. "Well, you didn't even get hit once," I pointed out. "Yeah, but doesn't change the fact you targeted me," Karma said while eating his shaved ice. "You know why I did it. You laughed at me yesterday," I said while staring at his golden eyes.

"Whatever, I'll decide what to do later as thanks for the treat," Karma said. We enjoyed our snow cones together in the hot sun before heading back inside. "Hey Mio, I got an idea," Karma says with an evil glint in his eyes. "Whatever it is, no," I said while watching him closely. "Well it's either that or I tickle you again," Karma said with a smirk while walking closer to me.

"OK! What is it?!", I shout from across the room. "I want you to play truth or dare!", Karma said while laughing. "Fine," I grumbled. We both sat down on the couch, me having a stuffed wolf in my lap. "Truth or Dare Mio," He said.