Assassination Classroom 9

Mio's POV

We were in Bitch-Sensei's class, and once again she was using inappropriate phrases. "Oh, sexy guy! It's a miracle!",She said in a high voice. "What? Really?",She said in a deeper voice. I really don't like her choice of phrases. "Every day chit-chat is actually quite simple. I'm sure you all know someone who says nothing but phrases such as 'like so awesome'. One way to say this in English is with the word 'really'. Kimura, you try," Bitch-Sensei said. "R-Really,"Kimura said.

"Nope, your Ls and Rs are a mess. The japanese tend to have a hard time telling the two apart. I can understand you, but it feels wrong," She explained. "Oh, okay," Kimura said. "Don't run away from your weaknesses. Overcome them!", Bitch-Sensei encouraged. "To that end, I'll be checking on your pronunciation from now on, and if you screw up your Ls and Rs... I'll punish you with a French kiss in public," She threatened.

Yeah, really hate her class.

'Eon, what do you think of her?'

[She has human appeal, but she has the personality of a controversial bitch. Do you want the daily spin?]

'Sure, and I agree.'

[Daily Spin- Hacking skill MAX]

'Awesome! I could use this to keep Kuro-Sensei off of the social media!'

[Yes you could]

'Thanks Eon. I should probably pay attention now.'

Karasuma had just finished explaining that Irena and some other assassin were going to try to 'assassinate' him with Anti-Sensei knives. He explained that there might be some disruptions today, and just like that, here comes Irena.

She came over, acting all cutesy while offering him a drink. "Way too obvious that she's faking it," I mumbled. Everyone deadpanned while staring at her, a few mumbling their agreement to my comment. After Karasuma said that it was probably a muscle relaxant and how he wouldn't even let her get close to him, she set it down and pretended to trip. She then requested a piggyback ride from him, probably going to stab him. Karasuma mercilessly refused as he walked away.

Two students then helped her get up, explaining that she wouldn't even fool them with that act. She got upset and started yelling at them about how awkward it is.

'Hey Eon, is her Intelligence in the negatives?'

[No, she's just mad. However, your intelligence is higher than hers]

'Doesn't surprise me at this point.'

During lunch, Karma called me and Nagisa over to the window. When I got up and looked out, I saw Karasuma eating lunch out by a tree. Nagisa explained that he often ate there, and Karma pointed out that Bitch-Sensei was headed to him.

Irena walked up to him, knife in hand as she asked if he had a moment. Karasuma asked what she wanted, seeming to be tired of her attempts at killing him. She took off her jacket, trying to seduce him it seemed. She explained that she wanted to stay here, as a teacher. She continued to try to convince him to let her poke him with the knife, and he agrees to let her.

She runs around, and uses a wire she had placed before to pull his feet out from under him. She charged at him, and jumped onto him. As she went for the stab, Karasuma grabbed it. It became a fight of strength until Irena convinced him to let her stab him, winning the match.

A few kids cheered about her getting to stay, and I just gave a small nod. Kuro-Sensei praised her as many students clapped for her win.

After school, me and Karma went shopping. Karma got more wasabi and other torture items, while I got some art supplies and food. While I was here, I also got supplies to make strawberry shortcakes for us. We checked out, and headed back to my house.

"So, what do you want to do first?", Karma asked. "How about you read what I have written so far in my book while I paint? You said you would read it," I offered. "Kay, where is it?", he asked. I tossed him a book off of my shelf and he sat on my bed. I pulled up a chair and started to sketch him. It didn't take long for my rough sketch to be done, and I started to actually paint.

When I had just finished painting, I looked up and see that Karma's gone from where he was. "This looks pretty good, are you planning on being a artist? Also, nice book so far,"Karma said. Shocked, I turned around to face him. I could feel my ears burning as I saw his cocky smirk.

"You did that on purpose didn't you? Snuck up behind me while I was looking away," I said with a playful glare. "And what if I did? Whatcha gonna do about it?", He asked with a teasing tone. I smiled at him before standing up. I grabbed a pillow from my bed and tapped him on the head with it. "That I guess," I said.

Before he could react, I went to the living room to set up some games. It didn't take long for him to follow me, and he ruffled my hair when he did. "What game are we playing?", Karma asked as he sat down next to me. I huffed before responding with,"Minecraft". It's one of my favorites because I can build anything. Throughout the time we played, Karma decided that since I would build, cook, and farm most of the time, he called me wife.

"Hey wife, I'm hungry. Can you cook something for us to eat?", Karma asked with a smirk. I blushed as I headed to the kitchen to make dinner. I stiffened when I felt his arms snake around my waist while I was cooking. "What are you doing? I'm trying to cook,"I said. I cringed internally at the squeaky sound of my voice.

"I just wanted to see what you were cooking. Is that so wrong?", Karma asked in a fake hurt tone. "Well, I can't cook like this, so go sit down," I said. My face was still burning when he left.

We finished eating, and I gave him a strawberry shortcake for dessert. I don't know why, but he's been teasing me a lot lately. "So, you never did tell me who you liked Mio," Karma said. "I thought we dropped that!", I choked out.

"You know I wouldn't! My childhood friend, who has never had a crush, has one, and now won't tell me who!", Karma said over exaggeratedly. "I'll make you a deal Karma. If you tell me your crush first, I'll tell you mine. I mean, just who got the attention of my psychotic best friend?", I offered. If all else fails, I can just not tell him this way.

"Hmm? Nope! Anyway, see ya tomorrow Mio,"Karma said before headed home.

I wish I could tell you, but you probably like Okuda like in the show.

I work on the cure and my book before going to bed at midnight. When I get up, I'm still sleepy. I get ready for the day before heading downstairs and going to school. While waiting for class to start, Eon got my daily spin. I got a laptop and charger for hacking.

Throughout the day, Kuro-Sensei was in a good mood, and when he was asked about it he said he was going to watch a movie in Hawaii today. It was called sonic ninja, and it was a superhero flick.

After school, when he was getting ready to take off, me, Karma, and Nagisa approached him and asked him to take us. I offered to pay for the tickets too. Ritsu also wanted to come with us, and used Nagisa's phone. After a little bit of talking, he agreed to take us all.

He pulled us into the inner layer of his coat so he could hold us better, then he took off after some reassurance. Nagisa talked about how his head was blocking the wind, and Kuro-Sensei explained why. Then, he went into an in flight lecture about how it worked. Ritsu asked us if we would assassinate him, but I explained that if we succeed that we would die.

When we landed, he finished his lesson at last. We went to the theatre and I sat by Karma. When Nagisa asked about the language, Kuro-Sensei gave us a tentacle to put in our ears. "No thanks, I'm fluent in English already,"I said.

After the movie, we all gave our evaluations. Kuro-Sensei gave us extra homework to do over the movie before we headed home.

I really hope I can save him in time.