Assassination Classroom 10

Mio's POV

It's raining today. Usually, I like the rain, but today it just feels dangerous. I think Itona is introduced today right? Should I interfere? Maybe just with his entrance. I don't want to deal with a breeze in class.

'Hey Eon, daily?'

[Daily spin- Umbrella.

Probably because of the rain.]

'K, thanks.'

[New mission, Introduce Itona properly]

I get ready for school and observe the umbrella that I got. It increases my luck when I hold it. I make my way to school and wait outside. Not long after, I saw him out here. He was using his tentacles to keep the rain off. "You're the transfer student right? I'm Mio! I'll show you where the classroom is," I offered with a smile.

"I'm strong enough to find it on my own," He said. "Well of course you are, but it would cause less trouble if I just showed you the way. I don't want to interrupt the class by just busting in," I explained. "Fine," He said with a slight glare.

I lead him to class where Shiro had just called him from inside, and he entered the classroom. I walked in as well to take my seat. Itona took his seat between Terasaka and Karma, while I went to my seat next to Ritsu.

"This is Horibe Itona. Please call him Itona,"Shiro said. After a moment of silence, Karma asked Itona how he was still dry. It was obvious me and him hadn't walked the whole way since we would still have a little rain on us if we did. Itona walked up to him,"You're probably one of the strongest here, but don't worry. I only kill those stronger than me," He said while patting his head. When he was done, Karma faced forward. "The only ones I do want to kill, are those who could be stronger than me," He said as he walked forward.

"And in that case, Kuro-Sensei, that's you," Itona continued. "When you say 'Strong' and 'Weak', do you refer to fighting ability Itona-Kun? In terms of strength, you and I are worlds apart," Kuro-Sensei said. "We're closer than you think," Itona started as he took out the same snack as Kuro-Sensei. "After all, we are brothers by blood," He finished.

Everyone was shocked and confused by this statement. Itona opened his package before stating that,"The loser dies, brother. Siblings have no need for cheap tricks. I will kill you and prove my strength. We face off after school. Here, in this classroom".

The class was silent for a moment after Itona left, then everyone started shouting about this brother stuff going on. "It's kinda obvious," I mumbled. No one seemed to notice though. I just took out some skittles while watching the show.

During lunch, Itona had a mountain of candy. I told Karma that I was going to try to sit with Itona today before heading over. You see, I still have a ton of snacks stocked up. "Hey Itona, can I sit with you?", I asked. "You seem to be one of the stronger students, so I guess it's fine," Itona replied. I sat next to him and pulled out some candy and my lunch. We ate in silence as he seemed to be in sync with Kuro-Sensei.

After school, everyone stuck around to watch the battle. The desks were moved to act as an arena for the fight. Itona threw off his coat, waiting for the fight to begin. After the rules were set, the game had began. The first thing to happen was that one of Kuro-Sensei's tentacles were immediately cut off. 

Everyone was staring at the tentacles coming from Itona's head in shock. Kuro-Sensei's face went black as he asked about where he got those from. Shiro responded, saying that they weren't allowed to tell him, and that it should prove that they're brothers. They talked a bit more before Shiro shined a purple light at Kuro-Sensei, making him slower.

Itona striked so fast that you couldn't even see it, much less with the cloud of dust in the way. When the dust cleared, it showed a panting Kuro-Sensei on the ceiling. Turns out Itona was attacking his shed skin.

Shiro rants about how they should be evenly matched right now physically, and that Itona is leading with his mental state while they fight once more. It's still too fast to accurately watch the fight, but everyone still tries. After Itona got a few of his feet, they started talking again.

I pulled out my skittles from earlier as they did so. Sensei had put a few Anti-him knives in front of Itona as Itona went for the kill strike, successfully hitting him and avoiding the attack. He then trapped Itona in his shedded skin as he continued to talk. Then, he threw him out of the ring, winning the fight. As he talked, Itona got very angry. He snapped and charged at Kuro-Sensei, only to be shot with a sleeping dart. They continued to talk as Shiro took Itona. 

Kuro-Sensei tried to get him, but Shiro has an Anti-Sensei cloak as well. After they left, Kuro-Sensei was embarrassed and kept mumbling to himself. He talked with a few classmates while I continued to pack up my stuff. After a while, Kuro-Sensei explained that he was a experiment. No one was surprised, making Kuro-Sensei upset. He refused to us much more about his past, instead using this opportunity to encourage us to kill him.

Afterwards, we all went to find Karasuma to ask him to teach us more assassination techniques, not wanting anyone but us to kill him. Karasuma agreed, saying we could stay after school to train more.

After some training, me and Karma headed back to my house again. We talked and played games before he headed home and I finished my homework. I haven't gotten anymore cure pieces, but I have made some progress with the cure I'm making. Not much, but it's a good start.

The next week was all about sports between E and A class, but I tried to stay out of it as much as possible. Instead, I spent more time training in the system space. I also got two more cure pieces from that week.

Takaoka would show up soon, so I needed to be prepared.