Z-Trials 1

3rd POV

'Where am I? What happened?' Mio asked his systems, still feeling the phantom pain of the bullet. Someone had tried to kill Karma, but he took the bullet for him. He was somewhere dark and warm. Maybe he was in a hospital at night? No, it didn't smell like chemicals.

[Wuwuwu! I'm sorry Jack! I didn't notice the gunman! He killed you because I was incompetent!]

Mio died again and was in his next world. He didn't even get to say goodbye to his lover. No! He wouldn't waste his life silently mourning again! He couldn't do that again. Sure he was sad, but he couldn't let it change him this time!

His husband, Karma, had been at a public event with him when someone stepped forward. One of Karma's enemies had tried to shoot Karma, but Mio had moved just in time to block it and take the bullet.

'What's this world like Eon?'

[Prepare for a long explanation, Jack.

In this world, the zombie apocalypse already began a long time ago. Thanks to the government, all living animals, seeds, and people were taken to an underground bunker which has steadily been growing over the past 100 years. It now stretches across the whole world. The government already made a cure thanks to a group called The Ten. This is this worlds ten strongest people in different departments. Science, agriculture, leadership, fighting, mechanics, hunting, communication, architecture, debate, and zombie hunting. They never released the cure completely. They sold it for high costs and never released the full version. They became power hungry and expieramented on people. They quickly took over everything. With their advanced technology, they created an implant that they gave to everyone ten years and older. These implants allowed everything to become game-like. There was a shop, abilities, ranks, guilds, and most importantly points. These points became the only currency. The experiments allowed them to create abilities of any kind, but to create new ones they still had to experiment. Thus, everyone gained two names at birth. One, an actual name. Two, a cerial code. Because of over population and boredom, The Ten created something called the Z-Trials. They send many people to the surface in different areas. If they survive a year or two, they can come back. Many die out there. Eventualy, the ten became those with the highest rank. Sure they all had their own skills too, but they focused on strength. When any of The Ten are defeated by someone, that person becomes the new member. Those who try to change the ways of the ten once entering are usually killed or expieramented on. I think that's all... Wait! I almost forgot! There are different types of zombies.

Walkers- Bad eyesight, good sense of smell, tend to walk in groups

Runners- Bad eyesight, fast, hide as walkers sometimes

Crawlers- No sense of smell, found in cities, live in nest like places using metal beams

Hunters- Great hearing but not much else, stay just underground to wait and ambush prey in groups of five or more.

Glitch-Zombies that retain human traits or abilities, most dangerous and unpredictable]

'You weren't kidding.'

[Nope! Also, your birth mother is an expeirament]

'Oh.'

[Yup]

{That sucks~!}

|[You think?]|

'It's fine. In fact, this could work in my benefit. What are my gifts?'

[Fast Learning, quick thinking, ability amplifier]

'Okay, status?'

[Player status,

Level-0 (100)

Name- Amaritsu 6607

Age-0

Gender-Male

Past-N/A

Appearance- N/A

Skills: ALL SKILLS LOCKED [Slow Down MAX], [Enhanced Senses MAX], [Cuteness MAX], [Fighting MAX], [House Work MAX], [Singing MAX] [Hacking MAX], [Storage MAX], [Memory Skill MAX], [Driving MAX], [Bloodlust MAX], [System Contact MAX], [Survival Skill MAX], [Assassin MAX], [Persuasion MAX], [Hunting MAX], [Fast learning MAX], [Quick Thinking MAX]

Storage: [Lucian], [Weapons], [Snacks], [Poison], [Water bottles]

Title: [Jack of all trades]

Strength-0 (100)

Speed-0 (120)

Stamina-0 (110)

Int-111

Luck-86 

Power-0 (x3)

PT-150

SP-103,300

Soul-1

Money-655,000$

Missions-Defeat The Ten, Enjoy this life]

'I feel so weak all of a sudden.' (QwQ)

|[I mean, you should be weak at first]|

'Anyway, what about mini-games? What are they in this world?'

[There are some specially for this world! Most of them involve either science or zombies]

'Lets start with science. I want to see just how their technology is so advanced.'

[Okay!]

Amaritsu spent most of his time in the mini-games while waiting to be born. Any daily spins he got gave him either food or water as supplies for the future. His time was peaceful until he felt something constricting his breath. He flailed around as best he could, trying to get it off of his throat. His mother had to have surgery in order to keep her child as he was being choked by the umbilical cord. 

This world already seemed against him as he was separated from his mother immediately. They ran tests on him already in his sleep, testing to see if he was born with an ability or not. The most they got was that he was very intelligent already.

He spent the next few years of his life without a mother. They already started an expierament on him for a new ability along with nineteen other babies. By the time he was four, he was the only survivor of it. They were testing for a shapeshifting ability and Amaritsu was not just the only survivor. He successfully retained the ability and started showing signs of a second ability that they didn't have in their database yet.

He trained in secret, not letting them see how well he could control it already. By now, he could become almost any small animal or gain partial attributes of larger ones. Most of the time, he kept a pair of wolf ears and tail on him. He was definitely a favorite amongst many of the scientists. Because of this, he attracted the attention of their boss. One of the ten. He was a crule man who hated everyone, especially once he met the genius Amaritsu.

He decided that once he reached five, he would be put into the pre-trials. Pre-trials were where they tested abilities in a underground area designed to act as a model of the surface on a smaller scale. Everyone would be healed and cured after the game ended. It wouldn't last longer than a month at most.

Lets just say, Amaritsu was going to try to not show off but fail horribly.