Assassination Classroom 3

Mio POV

I woke up early and made breakfast for myself before finishing my homework. 'Hey, Eon?'

[Yes?]

'Is the daily spin ready? If so, could I please use it?'

[Sure! Daily spin- Dark matter injection.

I suggest you don't use it on yourself.]

'Wasn't going to, but it can help with the cure.'

I started my way up the mountain, trying to remember what happens today. Ah! Right, today is the day baseball guy and Nagisa tries to assassinate Kuro-Sensei before the first bell! I guess I should watch, and maybe get another tentacle. When he appeared behind them. I silently came up behind him and tried to cut off another tentacle. Didn't work. I forgot that he has a good sense of smell. He started to explain the strengths and weaknesses of our attempt while Nagisa and Sugino both were looking between me and Kuro-Sensei. When the bell rang, we all went to class.

"Hey, Mio right? How did you sneak up on us so quietly?", Nagisa asked with a notepad in hand. "Yeah, I'm Mio, and that's a secret," I said while holding a finger over my lips. I hurried to class before he could respond. When class started, Kuro-Sensei started to teach once more. When he noticed Sugaya drawing him, he quickly took it up. "Sugaya!", He started, "Not a bad likeness, I'll give you that, but I'm a little hurt by the jawline". He had re-drawn over it a completely different face. "You don't have a jaw!" Maehara shouted.

During lunch, he left again. This time, going to a baseball game. Everyone started talking about him and different places. Karasuma came into the class, and it seemed like I was the first to notice. He asked about our progress, and the only thing anyone could say was that I got a few tentacles on the first day, or "Define progress," Nagisa said. I just ignored them, thinking about the cure I'm trying to make. I should also examine the Anti-Sensei gear for it. What if I made a cure that looked like the Anti-Sensei gear, then 'killed' him with it? Would that be good? I need to test it on antimatter first though. Maybe I should've gotten some of his shedded skin for this too.

When I got back to reality, I ate my lunch, just before Kuro-Sensei started class again. After school, a couple of students were in on a new plan. The plan was to go in for a hug while actually trying to kill him. Since I'm not really going to try to kill him, I'm just gonna pour water on him if I get the chance. A smile easily came to my face while I already had the water bottle in hand. I was the only one who actually got to him since I was 'Unarmed'. As he started to lecture the others, I opened the bottle and poured it on his tentacles. He was startled and let go of me, looking at his swollen appendage in shock. "Nyufufufu! What gave you this idea Mio? What were you trying to do?", Kuro-Sensei asked with green stripes. "Call it an experiment," was my reply. It didn't take long for him to be in trouble for messing with the garden.

Honestly, no-one else noticed it since it was so little water, but that's fine. Later on, Karasuma came to the class again just in time to see us treating Kuro-Sensei like a pinata. After he got away, he gave us extra homework.

After I got home, I was working on homework when Karma came in. "Hey Mio, I just got briefed on class 3-E. Why don't ya tell me a bit about him before I'm back into the class?", Karma requested. "Sure," I replied. And like that, another day had passed. After school, I talked to Karma. After that, I did homework. And after that, I worked on the cure.

Time~Skip 

"1,2,3,4,5,6..."

It was P.E. class right now, and everyone was practicing with their knives. I was too because I had just gotten another gift from the daily spin. It was both a knife and a gun. I would occasionally shoot it at Kuro-Sensei while swinging the knife. Karasuma ended up kicking him out because he was in the way. While the others were talking with Karasuma, I went up to Kuro-Sensei. "There, there. You're still the best teacher, even if you set the bar a bit high sometimes," I told him while patting his shoulder. "You're my new favorite student!", He yelled.