Assassination Classroom 22

(Sorry if it seems rushed, I'm tired and the power went out the past few days.)

Mio's POV

We were given a new project today. We would be hijacking a rocket so we could get more information to cure Kuro-Sensei. I also got another cure piece, leaving only one piece left. We had a plan, but we didn't know who to send yet. The rocket could only hold two people after all.

Everyone wanted to go until Kuro-Sensei explained that it was an experimental vesle with no successful flights yet. It kinda made everyone nervous after hearing that. Itona said that he wanted to go anyway, but thought that Karma and Nagisa should go.

Karma was against it, but everyone else thought it was a great idea. We all were tasked with saving money to cover the cost. After Terasaka, Nagisa, and me trying to talk Karma into it, he agreed.

Time~Skip

We charged towards the fence quietly in our combat suits, jumping it. Me and two other students pulled on some casual tourist clothes before walking in. We were tasked as the distraction, and I kinda volunteered to help with this.

We walked into the main control room, checking everything out like the tourists we were. As they explained that this place was off limits, another classmate snuck in to connect Ritsu. She took control of everything the moment she got inside the device.

We were promptly kicked out, leaving the rest of the plan to the others. I took this chance to talk with the three since I'm apparently unapproachable. Kimura, Kurahashi, Yada and I managed to actually get along! Kurahashi and I mostly talked about animals and bugs together while Kimura and I talked about sports and P.E. and Yada and I talked about different languages and cultures. I mostly talked about books as I was a writer, agreeing to let them have a free copy of my book.

We all watched the launch from a field a good distance away, still chatting freely. They would occasionally hint about how I don't usually talk to anyone other than Karma, but I explained that I'm just a bit shy about talking to people at first. As the rocket launched, people started cheering from next to our group.

Later on, we got back to the classroom to monitor what was going on up there thanks to Ritsu. The space crew agreed to their terms as long as they helped unload their supplies. They were soon headed back down to Earth with Ritsu's calculations and Kuro-Sensei's fine tuning. 

We all celebrated their return the moment the ship landed in the water. I could hear Karasuma scolding Kuro-Sensei, but I opted to greet Karma. The moment I was in range, he pulled me into a hug. He must've been nervous up there.

I helped him out of the water and got both of us towels to dry off with. I also tossed him a strawberry milk I got from the vending machine as we filled each other in on what happened. I told him about my three new friends while he told he about how cool it was up there.

Eventually, my new friends showed up and talked with us too. We all headed down in a group, chatting the whole way. I should try to get along with my classmates more. It's nice to have friends, even if we only just became so.

Time~Skip

It was christmas eve, and Karma had taken me out for a date. Since there was snow today, we made a snowman and snow angels together. We also might have had a snowball fight against each other, definitely not resulting in a broken window and us running from the scene while laughing like crazy.

After we stopped running and laughing together, we found ourselves by a cafe. We decided to go in and warm up. We both got hot chocolate and some cookies while we were there. We then headed over to my house since mom and dad were christmas shopping, watching some christmas movies while playing games.

Later, my parents came home and hid their bags in their room. They pulled out some christmas decorations and me and Karma helped put them up around the house and tree. When the sun started to go down, me and Karma exchanged our gifts. I got a black wolf plushie while Karma got a red cat keychain.

Lucian jumped up at the wolf plushie, but I wouldn't let him get it. Karma was laughing as he watched me play keep away with the plush before picking up a stick and throwing it over the fence. As soon as he went inside, I shut the door. Karma headed home soon after, giving me a peck on the lips before heading a few houses down to his home.

Time~Skip

Today was our first day back from winter break and Kuro-Sensei was dressed up for christmas. After a few minutes of him talking, he switched to new years theme. The class caught on that he was packing in all that he missed into today. We had thirtytwo days left before Kuro-Sensei died and took the world with it, but I wasn't very worried. I only needed one more cure piece.

Thing is, it was also almost valentines day. I would have to start looking at chocolate recipes soon. I also have been spending more time with Karma and my friends. I've also become closer to Okuda, Kayano, Isogai, Sugino, and Nagisa.

We ended up talking about schools and everyone was surprised when Karma and I said we were staying here instead of transfering. After hearing his reason, they understood he just wanted to torture the main campus and go against Asuno. I simply said I wanted to stick with Karma. When we were checking out the ceremony, Kuro-Sensei was there to cheer both of us on. He soon had to leave for the others though.

On valentines day, Okajima was looking all around his desk for chocolates, but there were none. I set my home made chocolate on Karma's desk and soon found that he beat me to my desk, as there was also chocolate there. As I looked around, I saw Karma and Nakamura talking to Kayano. As soon as Karma saw me, he pulled me into it too.

We spent the day showing Kayano how people had different approaches to this kind of thing, but when it was her turn to confess to Nagisa? She bailed out. Nakamura and Karma started to talk about the whole thing while I was just ready to go home. Why did I have to tag along?

Things are getting serious, and the season is almost over. What will I do after the assassination classroom? Surely I won't just become an assassin right? Maybe I should still be a writer as well. I guess I'll just have to find out when the time comes.