Assassination Classroom 23

Mio's POV

Kuro-Sensei congratulated us all on getting into our schools of choice and I could tell I was smiling. I've been in a good mood all day and it's most likely that it's due to finishing the computer virus. That, and I've managed to befriend at least half of the class. I got Itona to check my virus for any faults earlier. 

Kuro-Sensei mentioned that there was something he wanted to do before career counseling. He wanted to commemorate  E-Class with a yearbook. As the class was talking about it, I spoke with Eon.

'Hey, Eon?'

[Yes?]

'Did I get the daily spin yet?'

[No. Daily Spin, Final cure piece.

You now have a completed version of the cure. Congratulations Jack!]

'Now I just got to find a way to give it to him later.'

I re-focused when I saw a picture of me kissing Karma. I jumped up with a red face and stole the picture from him. I wasn't the only one to run to the desk. I stole any photos of me and either destroyed them or kept them. Once I was sure I got them all, I returned to my seat.

He then ranted about how he should've taken more pictures before pulling us all outside. He put us in costume after costume, taking tons of pictures. I blushed when I saw Karma shirtless and in a cowboy costume. Why must you do this to my heart!?

As the other students discussed what was going on, Karasuma explained that he was simply spoiling us. I didn't get the chance to listen in much more as Karma pulled me over to Kuro-Sensei to be dressed up as well. With Karma's inspiration, I was put in an old-time dress. I was a blushing mess as Kuro-Sensei took a picture with me and Karma like that.

As Irena was mumbling about some fantasy, Kuro-Sensei took the chance to put her and Karasuma in wedding clothes for a picture. Kuro-Sensei was satisfied with the campus photos, but the next thing we knew, we were inside a giant suitcase.

I slipped further into my pocket, enjoying the darkness as Terasaka was yelling his complaints. Kuro-Sensei formed a slingshot with his arms and we were off, taking pictures across the world.

Later, I was brought in for the last of the career counseling. I explained that there were two careers that I was looking at. Writing and being a professional assassin. He questioned the change in plans, so I explained that I originally wanted to be an assassin, but I also wanted to be a writer. I concluded that I could be both at the same time.

He agreed that I was proficient in both, so I could do what I wanted. My session ended, so I left to tell Karma about my career choice. He also took it well since I had already proven I was strong, but he had some complaints about my safety as an assassin.

Before leaving the school, I launched my virus and hid the cure inside my desk. I couldn't give it to him just yet. There was still the issue with the reaper on the loose, and he probably had tentacles too.

I walked home with my friends and Karma decided to hang out at my house today. We were in the middle of a fighting game when a bright, red light shined in the sky. It struck the mountain of E-Class, alarming both of us as we had a clear view out the window.

Next, after a few seconds, a ring of light formed around the mountain. It soon formed some kind of barrier around the place, trapping Kuro-Sensei. Military trucks soon appeared, headed to the school. I got out my computer to publish an article about what really was going on. About how he was our teacher, not a monster.

After publishing it, I made my way to the school with Karma. We all met up at the street where they had closed down access to the school. The soldiers wouldn't let us through, so we couldn't get past the street and to the school. 

Right now, two stories were going around. One passing us as the victims, and the other showing Kuro-Sensei as the one in trouble. The real story was the only one you could find online, but the other one was passed through gossip. Because of this, people from the news were all over us.

Karasuma shooed them away and took us to a 'protected place'. We had to know what was going on, so Karasuma explained. Everyone was sad and hurt that he didn't tell us anything. That he didn't try to stop them from doing this. He wouldn't even help get us in. Nagisa yelled at him, angry that he wouldn't help us. Just as he was going to tell them to get out of our way, Karasuma flipped him over to the ground. He told Nagisa to not give him a hard time.

Karma told Nagisa to give it up. He wasn't going to help us. As Karasuma and the guard left, Nagisa explained the hidden message. You see, Karasuma said if he ever fell on hard times that he would count on us for help. He also just hinted at it by telling Nagisa not to give him a hard time. Karasuma wanted us to be able to help.

We all worked on a plan, so I let them in on the fact that I had a prototype cure at the school. We were going to save Kuro-Sensei, no matter what. It was only a matter of time at this point. I also should bump up my stats while I can.

'Status'

[Player Status

Level-75

Name- Mio Rune

Age-13

Gender-Male

Past-Mio is constantly doted on by his family and is Karma Akabane's childhood friend. At a young age, he already showed high levels of intelligence and was taught how to fight. When he was nine, he had also started practicing with weapons. He was previously in A-class but chose to go to E class when the moon exploded. He hasn't interacted much with his classmates and also has started dating Karma. Ever since Irena came, he has acted like an overprotective brother to Nagisa. He has also made a lot of progress on curing Kuro-Sensei. He has slowly gotten a little closer to the class. His parents have returned from their trip and will continue to dote on their son. He was worried about him killing Shiro, but is now over it and has more friends. He has finished his cure and is ready to save Kuro-Sensei

Appearance- Black hair, Yellow eyes, Pale skin.

Skills:[Slow Down MAX], [Enhanced Senses MAX], [Disguise MAX], [Cuteness MAX], [Fighting MAX], [Weapons MAX], [Aim MAX], [House Work MAX], [Poison MAX], [Stealth MAX], [Singing MAX], [Observation MAX], [Hacking MAX], [Storage MAX], [Memory Skill M...

Skills:[Slow Down MAX], [Enhanced Senses MAX], [Disguise MAX], [Cuteness MAX], [Fighting MAX], [Weapons MAX], [Aim MAX], [House Work MAX], [Poison MAX], [Stealth MAX], [Singing MAX], [Observation MAX], [Hacking MAX], [Storage MAX], [Memory Skill MAX], [Driving MAX], [Bloodlust Control MAX], [System Contact MAX], [Survival Skill MAX]

Storage: [Lucian], [Weapons], [Snacks], [2 Skill Scrolls]

Title: [Jack of all trades], [Karma's], [Protector]

Strength-100

Speed-90 (+30)

Stamina-100 (+10)

Int-111

Luck-86

Bloodlust-109

PT-40 (-40)

SP-28,300

Money-151,500$

Missions-Save or kill Kuro-Sensei, Become an assassin, Enjoy this Life]

I spent some time in the system shop getting more skills. I now have a skill called persuasion, a hunting skill, and I combined some skills into an assassin skill. I used the last two skill scrolls to upgrade hunting and persuasion since assassination was maxed out. I was ready to save Kuro-Sensei.