Assassination Classroom 17

Mio's POV

The next few days was all about Itona. He was making a mini tank to kill Kuro-Sensei, but the other boys changed the mission to looking up skirts. I was secretly recording the whole thing to give to the girls later. Almost all of the guys were helping out with it in different ways. When they went for a test run, a weasel ended up destroying it.

When Okajima started to talk about it looking up skirts, the girls walked in. They all started to scold the boys, but when it came to me? I just gave them a copy of the recording so they could see who all was in on it. I sent another copy to Karma so he could know what happened.

When everyone was talking about names, they found out what mine ment. You see, Mio is usually a girls name from what I've heard. It means beautiful or cherry blossom. Karma of course decided to make fun of it a little. He said he would call me beautiful as my name for the rest of the day which was very embarrassing. 

When Kuro-Sensei started complaining about his name, he was questioned. He said it was because he liked it that he wasn't satisfied. Neither of the teachers called him by it after all. It was then that we decided to call each other by code names. 

[Karma-Semi-Senioritis] [Mio-Beautiful] [Nagisa-Gender] [Itona-Picture Book Graduate] [Terasaka-Pseudo Takaoka] [Isogai-President Poverty] [Maehara-Womanizing Scumbag] [Okuda-Poisson Glasses] [Kayano-Forever Flat] [Hayami-Hot and Cold Sniper] [Sugino-Baseball Geek] [Yada-Scrunchies and Boobs] [Chiba-Dating Sim Emo Character] [Nakamura-English Lass] [Okajima-Terminal Perv] [Ritsu-Moe Box] [Takebayashi-Specs] [Sugaya-Lanky Artist] [Yoshida-Home plate] [Kimura-Justice] [Kanzaki-Mistress Kanzaki] [Kataoka-Dignified Didact] [Mimura-Director Mushroom] [Fuwa-This Manga's Awesome] [Okano-Amazing Ape] [Kurahashi-Fluffy Stag Beetle] [Muramatsu-Luffa] [Karasuma-Todensis] 

(If there are more, they weren't listed in english in the episode)

We were given these names by lotts that we each put in. Karma's name for me ended up being chosen. We were supposed to use these names for the rest of today, no real names. During P.E. we had to shoot Karasuma. In the end, only me, Terasaka, and Kimura got any hits.

When we got back, Kuro-Sensei lectured us about names and stuff. After he was done, he tried to give himself the code name Prince Of The Faithful Eternal Wind. Everyone shouted at him because they didn't get to pick their code names. Everyone opened fire at him as he tried to get us to call him it for just one day. Everyone wanted to call him The Octopus Of The Idiotic Perverted Chicken instead.

'This world seems so boring sometimes. Maybe I should try to become an official assassin before the end of the series comes.'

[It's your choice Mio, or should I say beautiful? Haha!]

'NO! NOT YOU TOO!'

The next day, we were told about how A class students found out about Isogai's job and challenged them. E class would have to beat A class in another sports thing. I decided to, once again, ignore the class. 

[New Mission, Beat A Class!!!]

'OK. Hey Eon?'

[What?]

'Where do these missions come from if not from you?'

[Other systems. You've already met one of them. Remember the BL System? They gave you the task to date Karma. Then there's the main tasks which are set by the world]

'Really? Then I can just ask for certain missions and have a chance at getting them right?'

[I guess? None of my previous hosts have tried]

'Can I get a mission to kill Shiro then?'

[Mission request granted by the Revenge System.

New Mission, Kill Shiro. Rank S]

'Oh? So I can trigger different difficulty missions?'

[Apparently]

'How many systems are there?'

[Too many. Why? Is Eon not good enough for you?! Wahhhh Jack is so mean!]

'You have quite the dramatic flare haha!'

['Betrayal' You didn't answer!]

Anyways, where was I? Ah yes, the pole toppling event against A Class to save Isogai from possible suspension before-

['Whining' JACK! Answer Eon!]

'...'

[Jack!]

'I was monologuing Eon... Fine, I'll answer. 42'

[No! No movie references!]

'Fine, yes you are a great system. I'll stop teasing you... for now'

Now, blah blah blah help Isogai avoid suspension. The day of the event, many of our classmates were doing very good in other sports. It was soon time for the pole toppling event. The other team, A Class, looked like a professional team of adults. They were obviously cheating by hiring these guys. Supposedly, they were foreign exchange students.

We took a defense formation as the game started. The first group moved out and as they drew closer, me and two other students ran out. We were knocked into the audience where we pretended to be down. As the game continued, we waited for our signal.

When the team was distracted, we charged toward Asuno's pole. We all started to attack the pole. Asuno started to knock us off one by one. A Class started to close in on us, so all but two of our people left our pole to help drag down Asuno. Then, Itona was launched to knock the pole down. We knocked it to the ground, winning the game. I helped clean up before heading home with Karma. On the way, I got a message from my dad.

Dad: Hey kiddo, what's all this stuff about you being in E Class?

I decided to transfer a while back. I can still keep my grades up, so it's fine -Mio

Dad: Just keep that top spot kiddo.

"Hm? What's up?", Karma asked. "My dad's asking about my transfer to E Class. Says it's fine if I keep the top spot," I replied. "Huh, did you tell them about us yet"? "Not yet, I wanted to see if you were okay with it first," I replied. "You can tell them. I want to make sure they don't try to put my cute little Mio into an arranged marriage," He said. I looked down with a blush. "Why must you do this to me?", I whined quietly.  He just laughed as he slung his arm around my shoulders. 

[Mission complete, Beat A Class!!!

-Pain Nullification pill

+1,500 SP

-Last resort pill

The last resort pill gives a X10 boost to all stats for thirty minutes before you crash. Drawbacks are you are very weak afterwards for the next few days. Revenge System threw those in for your other mission.]

'Okay, thanks Eon and Revenge System'

[You're welcome]

|[You are welcome. Good luck killing Shiro]|

'...What?'

|[You addressed me, so I replied]|

'Cool'

(So, I'm going to just show who's who real quick of who you know so far.

[Eon/Strength System]

{Zillow/BL System}

|[Raven/Revenge System]|

This is what Jack is calling them now. He will start to become more connected to the other systems as I continue writing.)