First Life 3

(2 days till death)

Onyix POV

'It's Sunday,' is my first thought waking up. At least I finished those scarfs. I swear I'm the mom of this household. I guess I should go make breakfast.

On my way down, I pass Yato who looks like a zombie. "Someone didn't sleep well I see," I say while making my way to the kitchen. All I get is a hum in response. Once in the kitchen, I notice a note from dad saying he got called into work and that he was going to get fast food for breakfast.

Sigh. He knows I would've made him breakfast if he asked.

I quickly make some pancakes and bacon for both of us before setting the table. Yato almost faceplants into his food, but I'm quick to lift his head. "Go splash your face to wake up," I tell him. He soon comes back looking less like he'll pass out any second. "So, why are you so tired? Did you stay up all night?" I questioned him now that he's more awake. "I was playing your game till 6 AM. I should've gone to bed I guess," He mumbled in reply. "After you eat, I want you to go back to sleep OK?" I say sternly. "OK," he mumbles as he finally starts eating.

He eventually goes back to his room to sleep, and I decide to go to town. I grab my wallet and head out the door. Walking down the street, I greet my neighbors that are out, occasionally petting a dog or stray cat.

I finally arrived and headed straight to the mall so I could get more wolf plushies. I put in my earbuds as I go in, listening to whatever came on while I was walking. As I was passing a shop, something caught my eye. It was a wolf necklace with writing around it.

I paused my music and walked into the shop, keeping my eyes on the necklace. "How much for this?" I asked the cashier. "five dollars," She responded.

Time~Skip

Well, I got my plushies, candy, and a new necklace! I just got home to make lunch for Yato, who should be up by now. I put my stuff in my room, still wearing my necklace as I make sandwiches. "Hey, Lil bro! Sorry for sleeping so long," Yato says from behind me. "AH, Yato! Don't sneak up on me like that!" I shout startled. "Sorry, I didn't mean to," He replies while taking his sandwich. "It's fine, just don't do it again," I reply while getting my plate. "Is dad back yet?" I ask. "No, he ended up having to stay for another half hour. He should be here in about five minutes though," Yato says while finishing his food.

We ended up playing Z-Trials together again, and when dad came in he joined as well. I was winning so far with the most kills since I was the programmer and beta tester. My game was really popular apparently, and that's an understatement. After an hour of this, I went to my room to put my plushies up. I had seven of them, plus the 16 I already had... I know it's a lot, but I love wolves!

I also snacked on my candy while watching some anime. Eventually, I decided to draw instead. I did this for a while when I was interrupted by Yato at my door. "Dad got pizza, come eat, "He said with a smirk. He knows I was going to cook! All I could do was sigh as I followed him down to the kitchen.

I didn't even realize it was dinner time. Oh well. I moped as I sat down with a plate of pizza, staring at Dad. "Oh come on! You cook so much! What's one night of takeout going to do?!" Dad says while looking at my pouting face. "I like cooking though," I mumble in response.

Once everyone was done, I did the dishes before going to bed and passing out. I've practically been running on no sleep all day, so of course, this would happen.

"Good night, Mom".