Assassination Classroom 16

(A/N:So, life happened. I found a really good story that was very long, so I binge read it. I also started new dosage of my medication, making me super tired no matter how much I slept. School has started shouting at me too. This is my excuse for not updating.)

Mio's POV

I got another cure piece today from the daily spin. Kayano had called all of us up to the school today, so I guessed that it would be about the pudding today. When I got there, I was proven correct. She brought up how they were going to be dumping a ton of eggs soon, but instead we would be making it into a giant pudding for Kuro-Sensei. We were going to plant a bomb in the bottom of it to try to blow him up.

Kayano explained that Kuro-Sensei has admitted that if he could, he would eat a mountain of pudding. We soon started her operation pudding popper, making the giant pudding with the excess eggs. We soon started pouring in the first batch of pudding, so far, so good.  

We were done for the day, so I laid on the ground for a bit, listening to Karma talk to Kayano about her plan. The next day, we removed the pipes before filling the mold with air. Then we took off the mold. We added gelatin to the sides, then added toasted caramel sauce. At the end, I could feel my stomach growl at how good the pudding looked. 

Oh! I just remembered I never gave Kuro-Sensei my book. I should do that today. Speaking of, Kuro-Sensei was drooling at the sight of the dessert, wanting to eat it already. After confirming that he could eat it all, he got to it. We went inside to watch the camera, waiting to detonate the bomb. When we thought everything was fine, Kayano shouted out for her pudding. She didn't want it to be destroyed. She banged her head against the window, not willing to let it be blown up.

Terasaka held her back from the window as she cried. He tried to reason with her, but no luck. Kuro-Sensei was suddenly with us, saying he needed a break. He then talked about how he smelled the bomb and got it out. He went on for a bit and I ignored him, preferring to assure Kayano that now it couldn't be blown up. He then let each of us have some of the pudding that he set aside for us.

Everyone was quite happy, even if Kuro-Sensei started to lecture us about using the eggs that were going to be thrown away. After everyone but Karma, Kuro-Sensei, and me left, I asked Kuro-Sensei about my book. He agreed to read it and help me find a publisher after editing.

Time~Skip

Today, we were playing cops and robbers. I had just gone on top of the school building instead of running. I enjoyed some snacks while I was up here. I watched from above how everything went. It didn't take long for students to be caught. Kuro-Sensei was very into it, but was no match for the students bribery when they were caught. The next group guilt tripped him into letting them go. He then tried to blame Karasuma for their escape.

Ritsu called time, only Bitch-Sensei was caught. Karasuma scolded Kuro-Sensei for accepting bribes. When they looked over who all was there, they found me missing. Kuro-Sensei was quick to sniff me out, bringing me back to the group. I was also scolded for not participating properly, but I ignored him.

When Karma and I were walking home, we saw a magazine about someone who was described to look like Kuro-Sensei stealing women's undergarments. I knew he was innocent, but I couldn't help but agree that it would be like him to do that if it weren't for him trying to be a good teacher so hard.

The next day, everyone had heard about it. When he walked in, everyone looked disgusted by him. We confronted him about it, making him read it. Everyone started to scold him as he tried to defend himself. Isogi tried to defend him, but once he listed how much of a perv he was... He told Kuro-Sensei to turn himself in.

He tried multiple times to prove himself innocent, but nothing worked. Instead, it only made it worse. By the end of the day, he was extremely disheartened. Once he left, we debated about what happened and came to the conclusion he was being framed.