Tyler Breeze x Female! OC Oneshot

This imagine was requested by my brain to write for your lovely faces to read! There will be more coming hopefully soon, but if you'd like to request some superstars and stories for me to write, PM me or let me know in the land of comments and I'll make them happen! Now, let's get down to business!

Shawna's POV

I hated mornings! And on days when I didn't have Tyler with me when I woke up were harder than most. My name is Shawna Andrews, and I'm a tenth-grade English teacher living in Pensacola, Florida, with my aforementioned boyfriend. Who is my boyfriend? Well, I mentioned him earlier, but in case you need a quick reminder, his name is Mattias Clement, or Tyler Breeze in WWE. I love him to death, but like I mentioned earlier, I hated mornings more.

I groaned when my phone started buzzing at 6:00 AM on a Saturday morning. Who the fricking hell would want me awake at this ungodly hour? I picked up my phone and saw the Queen of WWE, Stephanie McMahon, had texted me. I squinted my eyes at the brightness, opened her message, and read: Check YT now.

Me: It's 6:00 AM, Steph. Why do I have to do this so goddamn early?

Stephanie: UpUpDownDown just uploaded two new videos. They're also going live soon.

Me: Ur hiding something, Steph, and ur gonna tell me what it is.

Stephanie didn't answer, and I was so tempted to call her and ask what the hell she was blabbing about. True, I was a fan of Xavier Woods' YouTube gaming channel and I made sure to watch his new videos when I could. But no one ever texted me to tell me to check his channel before; that put me on high alert. I sat up in bed, stretched the sleep out of my tight muscles, and grabbed my laptop from where it was on the nightstand after last night's anime bingefest.

When I opened my laptop and Chrome subsequently after, I saw the YouTube notifications Stephanie texted me about. However, I also saw an unread text message waiting, so I opened that first. Tyler had texted me: Babe, r u on YT?

Me: Morning to you, too. Yes, I'm on YT at this ungodly hour of morning on a weekend. Why?

Tyler: Stay on YT. Austin's going live in a minute. Love you!

Again, I wanted to text Tyler and ask him what Austin was planning since I had a feeling it somehow included me. But if how Stephanie reacted when I woke up as any indication, I wasn't going to get anything useful from Tyler. So I did what he asked and stayed on YouTube, watching the newest UpUpDownDown videos to catch up. This went on for twenty-two literal seconds before I got a notification that Austin was going live. What did he have planned? And why did I feel like he was closer to me than I thought?

I steeled myself for any potential hate I could receive and clicked on the link. The video opened and Austin said, "Welcome to UpUpDownDown! I'm your host, Austin Creed. And I am on location in lovely Pensacola, Florida, with a very special guest!" He looked behind his shaking camera and asked someone, "Are we ready, dude?" Whoever was back there nodded and Austin said, "Welcome back-!"

"Me!" the love of my life exclaimed while Austin turned the camera to him. Sure enough, Tyler stood tall on someone's front lawn, beaming like and idiot about something. My heart raced when I saw him and he said, "We had to quickly get some things set up before going live, which are ready to go. So, who wants a surprise?" I watched that chatbox light up with the same answer I had. And though he couldn't see me, my left hand shot up in the air.

Austin chuckled behind the camera and exclaimed, "Get on with it, Pretty!"

Tyler groaned, "Alright! Jesus, dude, you sound like my girlfriend on her period!" I couldn't stop the blush on my face when Tyler indirectly mentioned me and continued, "Speaking of my gorgeous girlfriend, y'all begged us in the last video to show you Princess Pretty. And I missed her like crazy, so we shall see if she's awake."

"He didn't!" I breathed as I watched Tyler and Austin head toward the house; my house. I thought I was still dreaming when I watched my man walk up the familiar steps to the front door he knew so well and knocked on it. I heard the knock and shot out of bed; I did put my laptop back where it always goes before I bolted. Fumbling for a robe, I yelled, "Just a second! I'm coming!"

I don't know how I managed to not break my face while running down the stairs two at a time to the front door, but I did it. When my right hand grabbed the door, I flung it open and found out I wasn't dreaming. Tyler Breeze, the superstar who owned my heart, stood before me with the biggest smile planted on his face. He waved sheepishly at me and said, "Surprise."

Tears streamed down my face and I couldn't find the words to say what I was feeling. I let out a joyful sob and hugged him for all I was worth; I wasn't letting him go at all. I didn't care that Austin was still live on YouTube and my hair looked like something out of Greek mythology. All I cared about was being with my man for the rest of the day. I wrapped my legs around his waist, he held me up using my ass, and I whispered, "I love you so much right now, Mattias."

He spun me around and whispered back into my ear, "Je t'aime, chéri." (A/N: Translation of this Now, let's continue!) Tyler only used French with me, so I nuzzled his neck some more and blushed.

Austin, however, cleared his throat and asked, "Do you two need a room?"

Tyler turned to the side and told the people watching, "This lovely lady currently gluing herself to me is my beautiful girlfriend, Shawna Andrews, or Princess Pretty." Tyler kissed my right temple and whispered, "Say hi to the fans, love."

I poked my head out from where I hid it and said to the camera, "Hi, UpUpDownDown family. I'm Shawna."

Austin smiled, did his sign-off, and said, "I'd love to stay, but my girl's waiting. So we'll catch up sometime soon."

Tyler and I waved at Austin's retreating figure and went inside, dragging Tyler's massive suitcase along. The only time he let me go was so he could use the bathroom in the living room. And I wouldn't have it any other way.