Finn BalorxOC Request

This was requested by the lovely @KenzieWrestling, I hope you like it! This will be a mix of smut and fluff, so you have been warned! This is going to be based around Valentine's Day, just as another warning for excess fluffiness and smut as the chapter progresses. Now, I'm gonna stop yammering, let's get to the story!

Makenzie's POV

Valentine's Day is a day of love between two people. No one would think that I'd have to work on this special day. But alas, my job hates me. "Why does your job hate you?" one might ask me. Well, to quickly respond to them, I would answer that I am a member of the World Wrestling Entertainment company, or WWE for short. And this is the story of how I had to spend Valentine's Day away from the man I loved with all my heart.

I worked on the WWE show RAW while my fiance, Fergal Devitt, aka Finn Balor, worked on SmackDown; damn, I hated the roster announcement more and more. And since today was Valentine's Day, RAW was having a special show in my hometown of Aberdeen, Washington; no, I have no relationship with Daniel Bryan and I am not related to him in any way, though I sometimes wished I was. I had woken up that day in my empty hotel room to my phone blowing up with text messages from friends about their days and none from Finn. Did he forget what today was? I couldn't think about it too long because banging on my door alerted me to peopling duties. I flopped on my bed and yelled, "Who is it?!"

"It's the Queen of England, Kenz! Get your ass out of bed, we're training!" the other voice said from behind the door. I groaned, got out of bed, and trudged to the hotel room door. When I opened it, Nikki Bella stood on the other side with her hands on her hips; she was mad about something, and I didn't care to find out. One look at me had Nikki's demeanor change and she asked, "What's wrong, honey?"

I let her into my room and answered, "Many things are wrong, Nikki. For one, I can't even sleep at my home when I'm doing a show in Aberdeen like Brie and Brian get to do. For two, Fergal isn't here with me because of the fucking roster shit, and I miss him so much!" I said the last part into my mattress due to bellyflopping onto it while I talked.

I felt the bed tilt when Nikki sat next to me and she put her hand on my back, probably to rub it in an attempt to soothe me. It didn't work, but I let her do it anyway since it seemed to help her out. I didn't look at her as she said, "I'm sure Finn misses you like crazy right now over at SmackDown. I mean, I missed John every time I had to go on the road and he didn't when he was injured. But the thing that kept me going was the knowledge that I'd get to see my man when work is done and I won't have to miss him anymore." She made me sit up, looked me dead in the face, and said, "I know you miss Finn, and I know he misses you too. But I also know that he's going to be watching the match tonight, so let's go out there and give him a show to be proud of."

I wiped my tears that I didn't know I was sheading and asked her, "You think so?"

She nodded and answered, "I know so. Now, let's go and give Finn and the audience a show that they can be proud of later tonight! Come on, the gym awaits!"

I laughed, got up, and said, "I'm going! Wait here, I'll be right out!" She smirked as I went into the massive bathroom to get ready for my and Nikki's gym session. When I was fully dressed and showered and the whole nine yards in my gym clothes, Nikki smiled and opened the door for me. As we headed to the gym, I couldn't help but think about what Finn was doing and if he was thinking about me like I was thinking about him.

Finn's POV

I had landed in Washington about an hour after I thought I would, Makenzie filling my every waking thought with her beauty. She didn't know I was coming, and I knew that if I texted her this morning, I'd tell her my plan faster than a cheetah running a lion in the Savannah. When it was time to disembark the plane, I turned my phone on and called Brian, who lived in Aberdeen currently. He answered, "What's up, dude? How was your flight?"