Edge (Adam Copeland) x Female Reader: Honey, I'm Home!

This oneshot was requested by my brain to put down, so I hope you guys enjoy it! And more requests will be coming very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for them! This oneshot may be short and will contain a ton of fluff, so keep that in mind when reading this. Now, I'm gonna stop yammering, so I shall get to writing! :)

Y/N's POV

I hated when my man traveled for his work. Don't get me wrong, I made sure that he had everything he needed when he traveled, so he didn't want for nothing. However, when my man's one of the biggest WWE superstars in the world, him being away was so often that I sadly got used to it. My name is Y/N Y/L/N, and I'm dating WWE superstar Edge-I called him Adam Copeland or other pet names. And this is the story of when my man came home while I was at work as a teacher.

I sat in my classroom inside a nearby North Carolina high school grading papers when my red iPhone went off from my purse. Not looking at the caller ID, I grabbed it and answered, "Hello? Who's calling me and please tell me you have a damn good reason to bug me while I'm working."

"That's not very nice to say to the love of your life," a deep voice replied and your heart soared to the heavens. Adam probably didn't have a lot of time to talk to you if he was on the road, but you made sure to talk to him whenever he called you. You stayed smiling like an idiot as your man said, "Hey, babe. I've missed your voice."

You tried wiping the happy tears away as you replied, "I missed yours too, darling. It's been too long, and I hope you're doing alright. Have you been eating?" You heard him chuckle as you put your pen on  your desk and sat back in your office chair. You then added, "What? You know you barely eat without me reminding you."

"That is true, but I made sure to eat while I was away. And I also made sure to dream of you every night," he replied while doing you had no clue what. You cocked your eyebrow even though Adam couldn't see it and he explained, "Y/N, I thought about you every night before, during, and after the shows. You were in my heart all the time, and I couldn't dream of anyone else with you. And I hated being away from you for a moment."

The tears you'd been holding back pushed their way out of your eyes and you didn't care who walked past your classroom and saw you. You let out a quiet sob and said, "I miss you, Adam. The bed's so cold without you snuggling me and I miss waking up to your heartbeat." Even though you couldn't see him, you heard your man chuckle and then a knock came on your class door; no one was needed until third period as it was your planning hour, so you didn't know who'd be at your door this early. You stood up, quickly wiped the tears away, and said, "Hold on, Adam. I think a student's come to ask me questions about their homework."

Adam didn't answer but you heard the knock getting more urgent; it appears someone really wanted you to open your door. Sighing, you stood up, got to the door, and flung it open while looking at the ceiling to try and calm your nerves. However, when you looked at the person who'd disturbed your call with Adam, you were met with, "Do I get a good grade for my homework assignment, Ms. Y/L/N?"

"Y-You're here!" was the only thing that came out of your mouth as Adam hung his phone up and smiled at you like a kid at Christmas. He also beamed at you, nodded while holding his arms out to you, and it took you all of five seconds before launching yourself into them. His arms went around your waist and butt to hold you up as you buried your face in his neck, letting the tears flow freely while saying, "How're you here? Hunter told me you'd be gone for weeks!"

Adam chuckled, went into your classroom without his bags, and replied, "I couldn't bear being away from you for longer than two weeks, and when I told Hunter that, he said I was cleared to go home." He then set you down on your feet and stated, "And I'm going to be with you all day today at work because I can't bear the thought of being without you for many more hours in our house." More tears threatened to fall as you buried your head in his chest so you could hear his familiar heartbeat you'd missed for days. Edge's arms went around your waist again as he kissed the top of your head, muttering, "Honey, I'm home!" And you'd make sure he stayed home for the foreseeable future because you didn't want him to leave you again. Today was for you the best day ever, and you made sure to spend every spare moment you had with your man when you didn't have students to worry about.