Jeff Hardy x Female Reader Imagine

This story was requested by my brain for your beautiful faces to read, I hope you enjoy it! I don't know if this story will contain smut or not, so if it does, be advised. And I think this is the first time I've written for Jeff Hardy, so I apologize if I get his personality wrong! Also, last thing, I have nothing against his wife or his and her relationship; if he is happy, that's what matters to me. Now, I've talked long enough, let's get to the story!

Y/N's POV

I didn't think I'd be a writer for WWE like I was. However, when one starts at NXT as a junior writer and then becoming a senior writer in the main roster will change a person. And this change was the best thing a woman could've asked for. What change am I talking about? Well, this was the time I met the love of my life and even got to show the wrestling world that he was mine and I was his without compunction. My name's Y/N Angle, daughter of General Manager Kurt Angle, and this is my story.

I sighed at my home office computer, a Microsoft Word document open and no words wanting to come out onto the page; it was like they were gone and I couldn't find them again if I tried. Mondays weren't my favorite writing day and I told the world, "Well, I don't think words are gonna happen today. Maybe a walk could help them come."

I stood up as my front doorbell sounded, signalling to me that someone was wanting to speak to me. Who could be coming to me this early on a Monday in North Carolina, anyway? I didn't expect anyone and I knew pretty much no one since I moved to the Raleigh area about two years ago, so I couldn't figure out who'd want to see me. Staring at the door, the bell rang again and I stood from my desk to stop the incessant ringing. I headed toward my front door, turned the knob, and opened it to a man covered in tattoos that I'd recognized from when i started in the business of writing for men who get the shit out of each other in the ring. Jeff smiled at me and said, "Hey, Y/N. It's been a while, how've you been?"

My heart raced in my ribcage as words vanished while I stared into his perfect eyes. You see, I'd had a massive crush on both of the famed Hardy Boys when I first saw them in the ring and I'd always wanted to meet them when I began writing storylines for WWe superstars. When I was about twenty-four, I got my wish and wrote a single story for Matt and Jeff to act out before wailing on each other and breaking up their tag team. I hadn't wanted to do that, but Jeff reassured me that I wasn't literally going to break him and Matt up; I'm a very literal thinker, but that's besides the point. Jeff stared at me, obviously wanting an answer, and I smiled while replying, "Hey, Jeff! I've been good, if figuring out my life now that I live on the East Coast. Come on in, it's cold out and I don't want you to catch your death of cold."

"Thanks, Y/N. And yeah, I didn't think about bringing a coat to your place. I just was so excited to see you when Matt told me you'd moved to our neck of the woods." He slowly entered my domain and I blushed while he surveyed my entryway; I hadn't fully decorated and things were still in boxes scattered all over the place. Photos of random family and friends littered the wall, but one picture frame remained noticeably barren and I didn't think to take it down before anyone arrived. Jeff saw the picture frame and asked while pointing to it, "Why's this one empty? Weren't you dating someone when you moved?"

I nodded, headed toward the frame, and answered, "The key word is "were", because you're looking at a single Pringle!" I tried to play off my pain with a laugh, but Jeff stared at me. He knew I was lying and I also knew I didn't want to lie to him any more than I had to when I wrote. I took the black frame from the wall while elaborating, "Jason was a jackass and cheated on me with one of my junior writers. He'd apparently been doing that for the entirety of our relationship and I only found him two weeks before I moved here to get away from him and get a fresh start."