Dean Ambrose x OC Request

This one-shot was requested by the lovely @MurphysGirl2014, I hope you like it! This will contain smut at the near end of it and will take place during a Christmas party. Now, Imma stop yammering, and let's get to the story!

Leilani's POV

To say I was not a fan of parties of any kind would be saying that a cat liked water. I am not a massive fan of parties, but in the case of Christmas parties for work, I didn't have a choice but to attend. And whenever I attended these parties, I made sure that I looked good for my man.

My name is Leilani Reigns or Leilani Anoa'i, and I am Roman Reigns' younger sister. I entered the World Wrestling Entertainment company or WWE, about five years ago when Roman said he needed a female tag team partner for a mixed match and he didn't trust anyone else to be his partner among the women's division but me. So, I made my debut alongside my brother and was signed to the company that very night. And on that night, I met the love of my life, otherwise known as Dean Ambrose. The rest, from there, is glorious history.

And now, I was at a party that I did not want to be at, but Roman and Seth had dragged me to it because, according to them, Dean was missing me like crazy and didn't get the chance to say hello to me before his match tomorrow morning. At least, that's what they told me. When I showed up in the hotel ballroom in a blood-red ballgown with a deep V-neck bodice, I saw exactly what they were doing and I wanted my bedroom and book right then and there. Roman saw my unease at the number of people and whispered, "You'll be fine, sis. We told Dean that you'd be coming, and he said he'll meet us right here."

I looked around, didn't see the love of my life, and said, "Well, I don't see him, Roman. And I hate to say it, but if I don't see him in the next five minutes, I'm heading back to my room to finish reading my novel. I was just getting to the good part when you two accosted me and brought me down here."

Seth chuckled behind me and said, "You know? When I first met you, you were holding a book like your life depended on it. And to be honest, I think Dean has something for you as a Christmas present." I raised an eyebrow, Seth turned me around toward the crowd, and said, "See for yourself."

I looked at Dean and saw him walking toward me with a wrapped thing in his hand, smiling like a little child with happiness. I walked closer, my dress flowing behind me, and Dean couldn't keep his eyes away from mine, which was good. When I stood in front of him, he handed me my present and said, "I  thought about it kind of last minute, so I hope you like it when you open it."

I kissed his cheek and said, "I know I'll love it, babe. I could never hate anything that you give me, Jon, and you know it." He smiled as I ripped into the paper and saw the sequel to the book that I was currently reading upstairs in my hotel room. I smiled happily, tried to hold the happy tears in, and whispered against Dean's lips, "This is the best present anyone could have ever gotten me. Thank you so much, Jon, I love it and I love you."

Dean's POV

I wrapped an arm around my love's waist and found that most of her back was open in her chosen dress and my suit-covered arm met the skin on the small of her back. Damn, this woman was going to be the death of me with her stunning body and amazing personality. Seth and Roman, who had escorted her down to join the party, walked up to us and Roman said, "Don't get any funny ideas about Leilani, Dean. I'm not afraid to smack you silly if you do."

I chuckled and Leilani said, "Calm down, Joe, Jon's not gonna do anything. You and I know as well as anyone here that if your wife was here, you'd be all over her like stink on a warthog." When he went to counter her, she said, "Don't try to deny it because you know it's true, big brother dear." And this is why I love Leilani; she can be sweet and will chew your head off if she needs to.