Roman Reigns' Queen

This story was started probably a few years ago, and I just now got around to finishing it! I hope you like it and more updates are going to be coming soon! The only edit to this story so far is that I broke up the huge chunk of text into paragraphs for you all to read and take in. There will be more edits made hopefully in the near future, but until then, this note shall remain unchanged. Also, I have nothing against Roman Reigns and his wife being together, so if the ending sounds weird, I'm so sorry! This will be fixed in later edits, I promise you that. Now, I'm going to shut my piehole, and let's get down to the story!

3rd Person POV

The WWE Universe was home to some of the greatest and best wrestlers in the United States. But for one woman, she was so used to the many wrestlers around her that she barely batted an eyelash when she'd passed them by. Her name was Melinda Guerrero, daughter of Vickie Guerrero, one of the GMs of WWE, and she was revered by all of the superstars and divas in the locker rooms at every event and after that. One day, her life would change for the better. She was asleep in her Tampa Bay apartment when her cell phone rang. She sighed, opened her eyes slowly, picked it up, and answered, "Hello, who's calling me at this obscenely early hour?" 

The voice on the other line answered, "Hey, Melinda, it's Roman Reigns. I was wondering if you wanted to hit the gym and get a little training in before the match tonight if you're free at all?" 

She thought for a moment, trying to remember her schedule for the day, and answered, "Yeah, I can do that! Let me get dressed and I'll meet you at your house at about 10:00 or somewhere around then. Would that work for you or do you want me to meet you earlier?" 

Roman smiled on the other end and said, "That works out well for me. I'll get dressed in my workout gear and meet you at my front porch. You have my home address, right? Or do you want me to text it to you in case you don't have it?" 

She thought for a moment and answered, "Sure, text me the name of the gym and I'll find the address. I'll let you know when I'm heading to the gym. See you then!" 

He smiled on the other end and hung up as his wife, Galina Becker, appeared in the doorway to his office. She smiled at him and asked, "Hey, baby, whatcha up to today?" 

He kissed her cheek and said, "I'm heading to a workout with Mindy and then probably work before the match tonight. What about you, my love?" 

She sat on the arm of his chair and answered, "I'm not too sure, probably some reading of my novel, then I have to pick up Jolene from her friend's house and do some more work, but other than that, not a whole lot, probably. I'll see where the day takes me." 

Roman kissed her forehead and said, "Alright, babe. I'll text you when I'm heading back for dinner before the match." 

Galinda smiled and got back to reading her novel, letting out a single, "Bye." Roman smiled and went out to his car, plugging in the gym's address and then texting that address to Melinda, who fired back with a simple, "I'll be there, along with Edge because he just said so." 

After reading her reply, Roman laughed out loud, put his car into gear, and headed to the gym. Melinda, getting ready for the gym, asked Edge, "You ready to go? Roman's meeting us there." 

He nodded, got his gym bag together, and said, "Yep, I'm ready to whoop Roman's ass at the gym." 

At his response, Melinda giggled and said, "Alright, I'll say goodbye to Mom and meet you out at my car." He nodded, smiled, and headed out to her 2012 Ford Focus. Melinda, meanwhile, went up to her mother's bedroom, which was the guest bedroom, and said, "Bye, Mom. I'm heading to the gym with Edge and Roman. Think you'll be alright here alone or should I call Tony?" Vickie didn't respond, which prompted Melinda to text her brother and ask him to come to babysit her. He said he was on his way and she told Vickie, "Hey, Mom, Tony's on his way. I'll be back before the match later, I love you."