Dean AmbrosexOC Request

This one-shot was requested for the lovely @PocketSizeDiva, I hope you like it! This may be smutty, but I'm going to let the story tell me what it wants to be. Now, Imma stop yammering, let's get to the story!

Sarah's POV

I hate hotels. Like, I HATE hotels. You would think that the hotels that WWE book for their wrestlers would keep our rooms open no matter what, right? Nope! Not when the superstars come to the hotel and the fucking reception tells them that their room is gone. Allow me to give you some context to my situation.

My name is Sarah, and I am a member of the female WWE roster, formerly called Divas Division. I had long blond hair and deep blue eyes, almost like the ocean during a storm, people have told me. I started in the Divas Division at the same time as the Bella twins, so that makes my time in the business going on ten years. I usually love traveling due to the kinds of hotels that I get to say in, some of them even five-star hotels in the United Kingdom! But when I heard from Nikki that my hotel room was sold, I didn't believe her at first; I had called ahead to confirm that I still had a room, and the guy at the front desk told me that I did. And here is where you all jump into my life for a bit.

I walked into the hotel, headed to the front desk, and told the man sitting there, "Hi, I'm Sarah Davidson. I called earlier and confirmed that my room was still available."

The man looked at me, smiled, and said, "I'll double-check that for you, Miss Davidson." He looked at his computer, clicked on a few things, and said while still staring down at his computer, "I'm sorry, miss, but your room is unavailable at this time."

I asked, "Is there a reason as to why my room isn't available?" He didn't answer, and I asked again, "Is it being cleaned?"

The receptionist answered, "According to my systems, your room has been sold to someone with the last name Rollins. I can give you another room if you would like me to."

I shook my head and mumbled, "Of course Seth got my room." I looked back at the receptionist and said, "No, thank you. I would like the initial room that I booked myself for the night so I can sleep." When the receptionist tried to speak, I said, "No, don't speak. You did all you could, and for that I thank you. However, I would like to speak to your supervisor about this because it is not right that my room was sold without my knowledge about it until now."

He nodded and walked away, probably to get his supervisor or manager. I held my luggage by my side and pulled out my phone to call someone while I waited. However, a man beat me to the punch. Dean Ambrose, someone that I always looked up to from afar and argued with up close, was standing a few feet behind me during the whole exchange. I stared at him and he asked, "Are you alright, Sarah?"

I shook my head and answered, "No, I'm not alright, John. My room was just sold from underneath me, I'm homeless practically, and you dare to chuckle at my pain." He had started chuckling while I was talking; this son of a bitch grinds my gears the wrong way sometimes!

Still chuckling, Dean stated, "Stay with me tonight." At his statement, I was silent. Was he being serious right now?

Dean's POV

I know Sarah thought I was kidding when I asked her to stay with me in my hotel room for the night, but I was being deadly serious. I've wanted Sarah for the longest time, and I didn't care that she was a "stuck-up bitch" most of the time to me, especially to me. But that stubbornness always got to me in ways that I didn't know what to do with. Sarah stared at me with her perfect blue eyes and said, "You're joking, Dean. You don't seriously want me to stay with you?"

I nodded and answered, "Yes, Sarah. I do seriously want you to stay with me. You have nowhere else to go and I'll be on my best behavior." When the receptionist came back to talk to her, I said, "She's staying with me. Room for Ambrose."