Adam Copeland/Edge x Female OC Imagine

This oneshot is for the lovely brittanycoulson, I hope you like it and I'm so sorry it took me forever and a day to write this! This oneshot will contain smut and the mention of "daddy" kink, so be advised when you read this. Also I've never written anything about NASCAR or F1 racing, so I'm going to apologize right now if I get anything wrong, my lovely readers! Now, I'm going to shut up, and let's get to the story!

Carolina's POV

I hated mornings with a burning passion. And it didn't help that I had to follow my dad to the track to watch him race. Sighing, I stretched in my comfy bed, rested my head on my pillow, and then pushed myself off of bed to get the fuel of the gods before dealing with humans. I rubbed my eyes and trudged down the stairs, growling, "If anyone talks to me before I have coffee, I will remove their reasons for having sex."

"Good morning to you too, kiddo. Coffee's brewin' right now for you 'cause I don't wanna die," my father, racing legend Chase Elliott said from the stove. He pointed to the drip coffee pot and added, "Also one of my buddies is going to be there to help me. You're not allowed to hang with them."

"And why'd I go against who I am without proper context as to who's coming?" I asked while pouring me a cup of liquid nectar and almost downing it without the milk and sugar I normally have with it. The moment some got into my mouth, I spat it out and grimaced, "Shit, that's vile! Why'd I do that?"

My dad chuckled, poured something like eggs onto plates, and countered, "Do you want me to give you a real answer or a fake one?" I cocked my eyebrow at him and he handed me pancakes, smiling and saying, "You probably forgot to put milk in your coffee, and I bought new milk, which is in the fridge waiting for you to use it." He gestured to the fridge and I beamed, dashing toward it and ripping the doors open to get the milk. When I got it out and poured it into my coffee, Dad smiled at me and asked, "Better, kiddo?"

I chugged my coffee and nodded, not bothering to speak words while I figured out how I managed to human without coffee for as long as I had. As I drank my fuel and at the deliciousness before me, I got out, "Better, Daddy, thank you. And I'm intrigued to see which of your friends were coming to help you race." Dad always had someone else with us to keep me company as he didn't want me to sit alone by the track, which I was thankful for. And since I didn't know what the guest's name was, I teetered on my chair with anticipation.

Dad watched me eat and said, "We do kinda need to move our butts, though, as I don't want to be late. Come on, kiddo, let's get motervating!" I had no clue why we were moving as fast as we did, but who was I to stop my racecar dad from moving fast when he needed to? That and I didn't want to sit around at the house and wait for the guest there instead of the track. I left my breakfast on the island and took my coffee with me up to my room, rushing to my closet and throwing something semi-presentable on; it was mostly yoga pants and a black tank top, but I didn't care. I needed to be comfortable while my dad raced, and I wasn't about to have anyone tell me otherwise.

As I came down the main stairs into our entryway, Dad smiled at my outfit and I asked, "Are we ready to go? I'm ready, and I know you don't wanna wait." My Southern accent came out when I wasn't really trying to hide it, and I knew Dad wanted me to remember where I came from once he started going pro in the racing circuit. And I was so proud of him to the point where I didn't care if my accent showed itself and no one around me could understand me. As long as my family understood me, I didn't care about the rest.

Dad nodded at me, smiled, and handed me my purse from where I'd put it the night before. I smiled thankfully at him and followed him out to our black Range Rover Defender. Whenever I see that car, I wonder what Dad's compensating for, but that was besides the point. Dad opened my car door and I got in, immediately buckling my seatbelt because I didn't want to die, and looked out the window at the scenery passing by as we started driving down the road to the racetrack. This was going to be a very interesting day, that much I knew and was ready for.