Nikki Bella x Female! Reader Oneshot

This oneshot was thought up by my brain to put out into the web, I hope you like it! And requests for this book are open sans a request form, so if you have a request, feel free to PM me or comment your request and I'll make it happen (There's no rush if you don't want to request right away, so take as long as you need to, my lovely readers :) )! And this oneshot will have all the fluffiness, so warning on that. Now, I'm gonna shut up, and let's get to the story!

Y/N's POV

Nikki Bella, one of the famed Bella Twins, was my girlfriend. Me, Y/N Y/L/N, one of the WWE costumers. I never planned on dating anyone when I came to the company six years ago, and yet, Nikki found me. She was my other half I didn't know I needed and was so happy to have found. Knowing that, I wasn't prepared for the best day of my life.

Nikki and I were snuggled together in bed after her match against Natalya when my cell phone rang. When I went to get it off the nightstand, Nikki caught my wrist and groaned, "Don't answer it! Spend time with me!"

I giggled and asked her, "And what if this is Sandra telling me about your new costume, darling?"

She thought for a moment before muttering, "I have been bugging her for a while about new ring gear."

"Then let me answer so I can see if it's her!" I demanded while nuzzling her nose. Giggling, Nikki let go of my wrist and I said into the phone, "Hello?"

The other voice answered, "It's Brie. I need to talk with Nikki, but I can't find her. Do you know where she is, Y/N?"

I answered, "She's with me in our hotel room. I'll text you the room number if she hasn't already."

Brie hung up on me Nikki asked, "Who was that?"

"Brie wanted to talk with you. Did you text her our hotel room number?" I answered and asked while putting my phone back on the nightstand in between the two beds. Nikki grabbed her phone from between her boobs, which I didn't know why she did that, and started typing away. As my love typed, I asked, "Do you need my help, baby girl?"

She answered, "Brie wants to go over some stuff for this season of Total Divas with me. But I want to spend time with you, so I told her we'd look at it tomorrow."

I asked her, "What exactly did she want to go over?" She didn't answer, and I asked again, "What're you planning?" For context, whenever Nikki planned a surprise for me, she never told me what it was. After six years, you'd think I'd be used to it, but I wasn't.

Nikki answered, "I can't tell you because now it's the right time. But trust me, you'll love what I have planned." She kissed my cheek and nuzzled like a cat against my collarbone, making me giggle, and let her pull me into the bed so she could sleep and prepare for whatever was in store tomorrow.

The Next Day

When I woke up alone in my very comfy hotel room bed, Nikki wasn't lying next to me like I expected and hoped for. Where exactly was she? Slowly sitting up and letting the morning sunlight wake me up naturally, I felt something soft against my bare skin. Glancing down at the bedsheets, I saw rose petals covering the bed and a pair of legs at the foot of it; did Nicole watch me the whole time I slept? I asked her while holding a sheet over my naked chest, "Were you and the cameras watching me the sleep this whole time?" I saw a microphone on her clothes when I registered she was there.

She nodded and asked, "Were we too loud, my angel?"

I shook my head and answered, "You weren't. I just didn't know where you were this morning and I got sad." I hadn't fully woken up yet, so I asked, "Why're they filming me?"

She instead asked me, "How long have we been dating today?"

I answered, "Today marks six years. Why?"

I watched Nikki walk to the other side of the bed, my heart racing. I guessed Nikki was going to propose to me, but we'd never discussed marriage before now. When Nikki stood above my head, I asked, "Babe, what're you doing?"

Nikki beamed, inhaled, and answered, "I never thought I'd meet the greatest thing to ever happen to me at work, but I met you. And I'm so happy I did. You're the light of my life, Y/N. And I'd never see my life without you in it." Nikki took my shaking hands and I felt hers shake around mine; she was nervous. I was almost crying when Nikki knelt down on one knee, still gripping my hands, and asked, "Would you do me the greatest honor of joining the Bella Army as my queen?" I then saw a small velvet box open with the diamond ring I'd shown her at the nearby jewelry store. Was she asking me what I thought she was asking? Nikki cleared her throat and asked me, "Will you marry me?"

My heart was racing and I was definitely bawling. The love of my life was asking me to marry her and thereby officially join the Bella army!! Was this real life?! Nikki and I didn't break eye contact and I heard Brie yell, "Say yes, woman! You know you want to!"

I giggled and Nikki asked me, "Is that giddy smile on your face you agreeing to marry me?"

I nodded and answered, "Yes, of course I'll marry you!" Nikki beamed, put the ring on my ring finger, and Brie managed to push the cameras and crew out of our room. When Nikki and I were finally alone, I put my forehead against hers and whispered, "I love you so fucking much, Nicole."

"I love you too, Y/N. I'll always love you," she whispered before our lips met and my back met the very comfy bed. Once that happened, we didn't leave the bed for the rest of the day and I have to say this. Today was the absolute best day of my life.