Brock LesnerxOC Request

This imagine was requested by the lovely @iMundy, I hope you like it! I have never written anything for Brock Lesner, so I apologize if I get anything about him wrong. This will have cheating mentioned, so take that as your warning. Now, let's get to the story!

Carly's POV

I didn't think that the love of my life would break my heart. And yet, I was staring at the flatscreen television in front of me in my-or Brock's-living room while the news played in the background and I could only keep my eyes on the picture of the man I loved with another woman on his arm. Who was she? And why was Brock smiling with her as he did with me?

I inhaled as my phone went off and I answered it. The voice on the other end was my very good friend, Alicia Fox, and she was someone I'd wanted to hear from for years. She said, "Hey, Carly. I saw the news and I wanted you to know that I'm on my way to you to help you get out of that house. If Brock finds out you're still home, he'll try to get you to stay, and you need your space."

I smiled and said, "Thank you, Alicia. I appreciate it and I'll get packing as soon as I hang up. I just hope that I can get out of the house before he comes home." She giggled and we made plans for her to come to get me when I texted her that I was ready. I hung up, shut the television off, and went upstairs to pack my stuff from Brock's room. I pulled a suitcase out from our closet and opened the drawers to grab my stuff by the handful. As I cleaned myself out, my phone went off again and it was the man of the hour. I didn't answer as the ringing went on for what seemed like hours; if I'd answered him, then I would have stayed with him when I needed my space. When my phone went off again, I growled into it, "What? I'm a little busy here!"

My father answered, "Darling, I saw the news and I wanted to warn you that Brock was on his way home. Get out of the house now before you do something you'll regret." And with that, he hung up. Well, that was abrupt. I sighed, threw my phone onto the bed and got to work packing the rest of my stuff, not knowing that Brock was on his way home to confront me.

Brock's POV

The second I realized what I'd done, my heart broke into a billion pieces. Rena, or Sable in the WWE, was my ex-girlfriend that I had a romantic storyline within the current creative space thanks to the glorified a-hole that is Vincent McMahon, but I digress. The reason I was with Rena initially was due to her personality, and she was hot, I won't lie about that. But when I met Carly during a storyline with Rena and Booker T, I couldn't help but think about her always. And when I started dating her, my heart soared and I was on Cloud Nine.

However, Rena hated my romance with Carly and knew the right way to push me to break it for her alone. How would she do that? By getting me to kiss her and having a camera on us so it was captured for the world to see. When she pulled away from me, Rena smirked and said, "Try getting out of that, Brock. I don't think Carly will keep you around when she sees that."

I growled at her, "You're a sick bitch, you know that?" She shrugged and almost walked away until I grabbed her arm and turned her back around to face me. When she did, I stated, "I love Carly with all my heart. I wouldn't dream of leaving her for the likes of you. She may not see me as much as I would like her to, but she loves me more than you ever could. I know that if I talk to her, Carly will see things my way."

She giggled and said, "Then you'd better get to her since the word's out that she's packing her stuff up and trying to leave you." I growled and let her go, turning towards the door and power walking to my car. I felt her grab my bicep and she whispered, "When you come to your senses, I'll be in my dressing room waiting for you, just how you like me."

I pulled my arm away from her and pushed her onto her ass. She stared up at me and I said, "Don't dream about it, woman. You're not the girl for me, and you never will be." I didn't give her any time to answer as I sped out of the arena, got into my car, and drove like a bat out of hell home to talk to Carly and try to solve this; that is, if she was even there.

Carly's POV

When I was fully done packing and after I'd texted Alicia to come to get me, I heard the door open downstairs and a voice I never thought I'd hear ask, "Carly? You here?" I didn't answer from the bathroom and that same voice said again, "I know you're here, Carly. I just want to talk, I promise. What you saw on television was a ruse, nothing more. I don't love her and I don't want her."

I opened the door and asked, "Then why were you smiling with that bitch with the same amount of love in your eyes that you have when you smile down at me?" I heard his steps bounding up the stairs and I yelled, "Please! Don't come near me, Brock! I don't want to see you right now."

My words fell on deaf ears as the bathroom door opened and Brock's eyes met mine; I could see the sadness in them. I stared him down as well and he said, "I'm so sorry, Carly. I didn't know what Rena was planning and by the time I thought I knew, she was kissing me and I was kissing her. She means nothing to me, I swear. I love you and only you." I didn't speak as he stepped closer to me, resting his hands on my upper arms and asking, "You believe me, don't you, baby?"

I countered, "How can I believe you when every storyline I've seen you in that I haven't written myself pairs you with that cow of a woman?" When he didn't answer, I knew that he loved her more than me." I wrenched myself away from him, hit the sink, and whispered, "You love her more than me."

He exclaimed, "No, that's not true! I could never love Rena more than you! Vince and the creative team are wrapped around her finger and she wanted to have all her romantic storylines with me! I didn't learn what she was planning until today when she told me herself what she was planning. I would never dream of leaving you for the likes of that bitch." When I didn't speak, he knelt at my feet and begged, "Please, Carly, believe me. I love you more than I love my career. Say the word and I'll leave wrestling behind to spend more time with you."

I didn't know how to respond to him and to what he told me; how could I? When we were together, Brock never poured out his heart and soul like this, and it caught me off guard when he did. Did he really love me? Though I'd never heard him say those three special words, my heart soared against my brain's wishes for it to stay down. I set my toothbrush that I was holding on the ground and asked him, "Why did it take you until now to say that you love me, Brock? Why?"

He answered, "Honestly? I don't know, but I wish with every fiber of my being that I didn't wait as long as I did. I promise you, baby girl, I will continue to tell you that I love you no matter what I'm feeling that day because you deserve to hear it." I stared up into his eyes, saw how much love he had for me, but I couldn't smile back at him like I wanted to; I'd made up my mind that I was going to spend some time with Alicia, and he knew it.

I sighed, slowly got away from his hands, and whispered, "I'm sorry, Brock. But I've already made up my mind that we need some time apart." I cupped his face when he looked away from me, forced him to look at me, and said, "I still love you, and I won't stop loving you. But I have to take some time for myself before I come back to you." I kissed his cheek, grabbed my toothbrush, and whispered as I exited his bathroom, "I'm so sorry." I then ran to Alicia's car with my stuff, got in, and didn't look back. Though my heart hurt to leave Brock, I knew that it was the best thing to do and I had to take time to learn about myself and what I want in a relationship with Brock Lesner.