Finn BalorxReader One-Shot

This came out of my head to start this imagine, but I will start the requests VERY soon! Stay awesome, my people!

Y/N's POV

Writing for WWE is hard work. ...Said no one ever! I walked into my home office in Tampa, Florida, with my work bag slung over my shoulder when one of my many coworkers, Charlene, ran up to me and said, "Guess who's in your office right now, Y/N."

I looked at her and asked, "The Queen of England?" She shook her head and I said, "Alright, I got nothing. I have a big meeting with a new wrestler in twenty minutes and I'm late. Could you tell whoever's in my office to wait until I'm done with this meeting and that I'll be with them shortly?"

Charlene giggled and said, "Your meeting that you are not late for is in your office now. And if I may say so, he looks mighty fine in a suit and tie."

That for some reason got my heart beating a mile a minute when Charlene mentioned the suit and tie. Granted, I'm a sucker for a man in a suit and tie, so I mentally thanked her for the heads-up before I rushed into my office to meet the new superstar and my heart stopped. This man was FINE, and I had to speak to him! Cue the heart palpitations! I smiled, shut my office door so no one disturbed us, and said, "Hi. So sorry I was nearly late, traffic was a bitch this morning on the way here." I set my bag down behind my desk, stuck my hand out to the god in front of me, and said, "I'm Y/N Y/L/N. Welcome to the WWE main roster."

The man took my hand, shook it, and never took his eyes off of mine. They were the most perfect shade of greenish-blue that I'd ever seen; man, I was falling hard for this guy, and I just met him! He smiled and said, "Hey there, Y/N. I'm Fergal Devitt, but you can also use my ring name, Finn if you want. It's a pleasure to be working with you." (A/N: I'm not going to write out Finn's accent because I don't want to either botch it or offend anyone, just as an aside. Now, let's get back to the story! :) )

If my heart wasn't beating like crazy before, it started racing in my throat the second Fergal, or Finn opened his mouth and spoke. I shook his hand for a little longer than I anticipated, which he noticed, and I blushed as I pulled my hand away rather quickly. I sat down and said while gesturing to the chair in front of me, "Take a seat? This shouldn't take too long, I'd project."

Fergal laughed, sat down, and unbuttoned his suit jacket; I think he'd just come from an event that WWE was hosting. After he sat down, he said, "It's alright, I have nowhere else to be after this. And I get to talk to a gorgeous lass, so I don't mind if this takes most of the day." Damn, this man and his accent were going to send me into Wet Dream Land if he kept talking. I'm sure I was staring at him, so I busied myself with getting a notepad, a pen, and a pencil to write down his upcoming storyline and match with Seth Rollins. Fergal watched me as I silently wrote on the notepad and asked after five minutes, "What're you writing down?"

I looked from him to the notepad and answered, "I got a rundown of the current storyline between yourself and Seth when he called out the Demon King last week on RAW, but I didn't get a chance to write them down before now." I then glanced down at the notes I'd gotten from Vince and muttered, "This is impossible to execute in one match like he wants."

"What do you mean?" Fergal asked as he tried to look at the official notes on my desk. I handed him the sheet and he read it over, frowning as he moved down the page. When he got to the bottom, he looked at me and said, "This is fucking ridiculous! I can't go out there as me one minute and then become the Demon King right after, that makeup takes a long-ass time to put on! What the hell is Vince thinking?!"

I shrugged, put my pen down, and answered, "I have no idea, Fergal, but to be completely honest, you're not superhuman. For this to go off smoothly, you'd have to enter as either Finn Balor or the Demon King and not switch between the two. I don't see this working even on a normal day where I'm up for trying things."

Fergal nodded and said, "I agree, this is ridiculous. What do you suggest I do when I face Seth next Monday?"

I hadn't expected to get that question straight out the gate upon meeting him, but since he was staring at me with trust in his eyes, I couldn't just sit there and not give him an answer. While looking over the notes I'd written, I answered, "You let Seth talk a big talk about beating the Demon King as if he knows that he's gonna win. And then, as he's talking, the Demon King's entrance starts and forces Seth to shut his trap. When you finally get to the ring, you lay the smackdown on Seth, showing him just how much he should fear the Demon King and what he's gotten himself into. He'll leave the ring in fear, and that'll set up the match for SummerSlam between you two." Fergal stared at me as I talked, which made me ask, "Does that make any sense at all? I'm just talking off the top of my head, so I don't know if it makes sense."

"No! No, you're right," Fergal was quick to say when I hung my head in shame. "It does make perfect sense. It's a lot better than what Vince gave you initially if I'm being perfectly honest. I'm just thinking of moves that I as Demon King could use to intimidate Seth before SummerSlam."

I smiled, picked my pen and pencil up, and said, "Well then, let's give Seth a match that he won't ever forget. Shall we?" Fergal smiled and we began outlining his beginning match with Seth that sets up their battle at SummerSlam. As we talked, I noticed that Fergal was more staring at me then the paper and I'd have to direct him back to the notepad paper that I was writing on so he could see what I was writing down and what to do.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

What I thought would take fifteen minutes of talking with Fergal to figure this out took close to a half an hour of both figuring the match out and then getting to know each other shortly after the match was finalized and we were both happy with what we came up with. I stretched slightly and yawned, not having had coffee before going into the office when I should have done so. Fergal chuckled and asked, "Tired?"

I nodded, giggled, and answered, "A little bit, yeah. I hadn't had coffee earlier today, so it's catching up to me, it would appear."

Fergal stood up and extended a hand to me, his muscles rippling underneath his crisp white shirt as he did so. I stared at him as he asked, "Want to get coffee with me?" I slowly stood up, got my coat, and followed him out of my office, still talking with him as I went. As we talked and walked, my heart continued racing a mile a minute and my thoughts were running rampant about the man next to me. I knew that I wanted Fergal, and God help me, I was going to get him by whatever traditional means necessary!