Jey Uso x Female OC Request

This story was requested by the lovely Alexandria316, I hope you like it! This story will have smut in it along with fluff, so be advised when entering. Now, I've never written a story for Jey Uso before and I'd like to apologize in advance if he is out of character in any way/shape/form. And I shall shut my pie hole now, so let's get to the story!

Aly's POV

Have you ever been told by someone that you were made for them only to be stolen by someone else? That was what happened to me when my boyfriend's feud with superstar Brock Lesner blew over into reality. My name is Aly, and this is the story of how my boyfriend saved me from a maniac wrestling legend.

I arrived to Jey Uso's dressing room expecting some form of greeting from my boyfriend of almost six years. However, no one was in our room and something about the situation didn't sit right with me; where was Jey? And why hadn't I heard anything for the majority of the afternoon? I stared at the empty room and yelled into the silence,"Hello? Is anyone in here or have I lost my mind?"

Nothing sounded for a few moments, but as I went to the bathroom, I heard, "Yell for your boyfriend and you're going to wish you'd never been born." I knew that voice, and I really didn't want to turn around and see who was behind the voice. But my body knew it had to in order to confirm my suspicions, and so I turned to face the person who dared disturb my boyfriend's dressing room. Brock Lesner loomed over me and let out a rather cackling-sounded laugh that could only rival a witch. I tried to wrench my arm out of his grip, but he cackled again and told me, "You're coming with me, little girl. And I think your man's gonna love what I have planned for you."

"What do you have planned for me, Lesner?" I asked him while struggling to try and loosen his grip. Again, it didn't work because he's a giant and I'm the definition of a pipsqueak. He didn't answer and instead started walking to the ring about twenty feet in front of us; I forced Jey to get the locker room as close to the ring as we could because of Lesner. But I guess it worked in his favor too since he was planning something sinister with me and the ring. I wiggled in his grasp and hissed, "Let me go, you brute! When Jey gets his hands on you, you'll be sorry you even messed with me!"

Lesner didn't speak yet again and kept pulling me through the guerilla into the barren wasteland that was our venue for the evening. How this giant man managed to clear the arena out was beyond me and I didn't want to think about what else he did to make it happen. He tugged me into the arena, flashed his menacing smile at me, and grabbed my waist as tight as he could while yelling, "Jey Uso! If you want your woman back, you'd better come to the arena to get her!"

By this point, I'd given up on trying to get out of his grip because I knew Brock wasn't going to let me go and I was honestly scared of what he'd do if I somehow managed to get away. Would he beat me to death? Probably given his size. Would he wo something even worse than what he's doing now? I had no clue, and I didn't want to contemplate it. All I wanted was to see my love's face charge through the curtain and to the ring to save me. I had no clue when that was going to happen, but I knew it would happen at some point. The time ticked on, and as it did, I felt Brock's grip get tighter and tighter around my waist; he wasn't going to even let me go to the bathroom if I wanted to at that point, his grip was that tight. True, I didn't need to go to the bathroom, but if I had, there was no way I was leaving Brock's side with how tight he was holding me. This was bad, and I needed Jey soon or else shit was going to hit the fan very royally for me.

Twenty minutes later-yes, it took twenty whole minutes. Don't ask me why because I don't have an answer for you. Anyway, where was I? Ah yes, now I remember. Twenty minutes later, I saw the curtain open and the Uso brothers charging to the ring. Their eyes told the entire story of how they were feeling; they were ready to kill Brock for basically kidnapping me from Jey's dressing rom. However, I also saw Roman with them, which was not that surprising because they were cousins. They rushed the stage and my man yelled, "Brock! You let go of her now, or I'll kill you right where you stand!"