Brie Bella x Female Reader Imagine

This oneshot was requested by my brain for your lovely faces to read, I hope you like it! I have no clue how long this will be, so bear with me as I keep this oneshot going. This one may also contain smut, so if it does, be advised. Now, I'm gonna shut up, and let's get to work!

Y/N's POV

Dating an athlete can be annoying at times when one does not know how their partner truly feels about them. In my case, I can't even ask my partner what I'm feeling since when I try to, she's busy with being a superstar in the World Wrestling Entertainment Industry, or WWE. And I was her stylist when we met, so I knew what she was doing. My name is Y/N Y/L/N, and this is the story of how I planned to show the world that the love of my life was WWE superstar Brie Bella.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes as the Arizona sun blared at me from outside the bedroom window. I hadn't been needed the previous night, so Brie wasn't there with me as she normally was. I sat up and asked, "Brie? Are you outside anywhere, darling?" We have the windows opened whenever we slept for ventilation, so I knew if she was outside, she'd heard me. Nothing sounded and I muttered, "Damn Vince for calling her in on our day off."

As I tried to figure out if I wanted to get dressed for the day or stay buck-naked in bed, Brie opened the door in her workout gear and smiling at me. She asked, "Hey, honey pie. Are you waking up now or staying in bed?" I smiled at Brie and turned into a blanket burrito, my head popping out of the comforter staring at her. Brie entered the room further and set her workout bag down on the floor, saying, "Well, you'll have to get dressed, my love, because you're joining me for an interview."

"Really, darling? Are you sure I'll be alright to join the interview?" I asked, shooting upright in bed and staring at her to make sure she wasn't kidding. Brie smiled at me and nodded, making my heart thump in my chest and I told her, "Give me a moment, my love. I'll get dressed and be out there soon. Is there a dress code for the interview?"

Before Brie could answer, someone yelled, "We're already doing the interview!" I squeaked, pulled the covers over my bare chest, and the person belonging to the voice said, "I'm sorry for scaring you, ma'am. I told your girlfriend to wait, but she brought us into your bedroom before you were dressed."

I poked my head around Brie and saw a woman of about thirty-three years rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly and was trying to hide the fact that she was nervous about what she was making herself talk about. I smiled at her and said, "It's not a problem, I kind of figured Brie didn't want to wait. When it comes to me, she has the patience of a two-year-old. So you're not at fault." Brie scoffed and I told her, "You know I'm right, baby, so don't give me any of that."

Brie nodded and sat on the bed next to me, her right hand going directly to my left hand still clutching the blanket over my exposed body. She then motioned for the interviewer to enter the bedroom and whispered to me, "Don't worry, my darling. I'm right here, and I'll protect you from anything they say to hurt you." I smiled at her and rested my head on her shoulder while she answered more questions. I tuned them out and focused on what I was thinking about until Brie asked, "What do you think, sweetie?"

"Huh? What do I think about what?" I asked her while shaking myself out of my daydream. Brie smiled at me and I asked her pointedly, "What were you talking about?"

She replied, "We were talking about you coming with me to the ring today to watch me train. Would you like to do that?" I'd never been with her to the ring to watch her train, so I had no clue what to expect when I got there with her. I stared at her and she told me, "Don't you worry about a thing, sexy. I'll protect you."

I blushed at her calling me "sexy" and noticed we were alone in our room. "When did the reporter leave?" I asked while trying to stand. However, the moment my foot hit the floor, Brie was on top of me and pinning me to the bed; guess someone didn't want to leave. I giggled at her and said, "We have to leave to the arena soon. I don't want to be late."

"We can be as late as we want, sweetheart. I made sure of that," Brie declared while peppering my face with kisses. She always knew how to bend me to her will; if she wanted us to stay in bed, then we weren't moving. And honestly, I let her do what she wanted because I wanted her happy and I could watch her train later. Right then, all that mattered was her lips on mine and the world fading away into nothing.