Triple H x Male!OC Smut Oneshot

This oneshot was requested by my brain to put out into the aether, I hope you all like it! This will contain smut, so be advised when you read this. I have nothing against Stephanie and Hunter; they are amazing together. But for the sake of this oneshot, Hunter is going to be a member of the 🏳️‍🌈 community. I will also be doing any and all oneshot requests for my other books that delve into the 🏳️‍🌈 community in some way, so if you have any requests like that, feel free to let me know! Now, imma shut up, and let's get to the story!

Narrator's POV

No one ever thinks they're going to be dating a member of WWE, let alone a WWE wrestler. However, for author Brian Collins, that's exactly what happened four years ago when he met Hunter Hearst Helmsley, or Triple H. And Brian couldn't be happier with Hunter, who he knew by his real name, Paul. The two of them were almost inseparable when they started dating, and the PDA levels went through the roof all day every day. How does the world know about this? Well, my friends, let me take you to Saudi Arabia during the Royal Rumble.

Brian had only gone to one other WWE event before Hunter "forced" him to go to Saudi Arabia, and that event was the Hall of Fame where Shawn Michaels was inducted. The two men were just starting to figure out what their relationship was, so the PDA levels were minimal. But that changed when Brian learned that Hunter was injured during the legendary Saudi Arabia Royal Rumble.

Brain was sitting in Hunter's office/dressing room working away on his third novel as the television played the matches. Hunter had tried to get Brain to come with him for his entrance, but he'd refused on the grounds that Hunter needed to not focus on Brian in the ring; Brian did give him a  kiss on the cheek for good luck. Brian smiled to himself and muttered, "Don't get hurt, Paul. I couldn't bear the thought of you getting hurt."

Brian heard the office door open and turned to see Kurt Angle staring at him, waiting to be let in; if Hunter wasn't in his office and Brian was, then Brian filled the void. Brian smiled at him and he asked, "Hunter in the ring yet?"

Brian looked at the television and said, "Not yet, but he enters after Shawn." Kurt nodded and sat in a couch facing the screen. Brian tried to get back to work, but he couldn't get back in the writing groove. He groaned, shut his laptop after saving his progress, and asked, "Is there a reason why you're in here, Kurt?"

Kurt answered, "Hunter wanted someone with you while you watched the Rumble so you weren't alone."

Brian chuckled and said, "Of course he did."

Kurt looked at him and asked, "Were you expecting him to do something different, Brian?"

Brian answered, "I was expecting him to send Vince back here to carry me to the gorilla while I protected my laptop."

Kurt chuckled and Brian heard the signature music of Hunter's entrance play and nearly blow Brian's eardrums out. He covered his ears and Kurt asked, "Want me to mute it?"

He nodded and let his hands fall when he didn't hear the signature heavy metal. The men who were already eliminated walked out of the arena and Brian kept his eyes on his man. To him, the things Hunter did in the ring were magical, and Brian always had to control his little buddy from appearing while he watched. Kurt and Brian chatted here and there, but when Brian noticed Hunter about to be eliminated, his eyes locked on the TV screen. Brain launched himself out of his chair to the ring the minute he saw Hunter fly over the rope; he knew the fans would be watching, and he didn't care what the fans thought. All he knew was he needed to get to Hunter.

Shawn helped Hunter stand up on the side of the ring and smiled when the already energetic crowd lost their minds. While supporting Hunter, Shawn said, "Looks like someone's coming to help you out."