Seth RollinsxOC Request

This one-shot was requested by the lovely @BlackxBraveWrestling, I hope you like it! And I'm thinking of forming a schedule for the updates of my four open books, so if you think I should do so, please let me know in comments or send me a private message and I'll look into it. :) Anyway, let's get to the story!

Aspen's POV

Working out sucks balls. Don't get me wrong, since I'm a member of WWE, I have to keep in shape and I love my job; I just want to have a cheat day one day this week before I have to get back in the ring against Alexa Bliss. How do I train? I usually do weights and cardio, but on the odd occasion, I'll traverse into the world of cross-fit. And when I do try cross-fit, there is only one person that I trust with my life to help me.

That person is my best friend, Seth Rollins. Since he technically is the King of Cross-fit, I always turn to him when I'm about to do a massive workout and I don't know what the hell I should be doing. And on one fine Monday morning, Seth and I entered the cross-fit gym by his house and I swooned at all the shirtless, beautiful specimens of men working out. Seth chuckled at me and I said, "What? I'm single, some of them are probably single, and I'm ready to mingle! Don't hate on me, dude."

He continued chuckling as we set our gym bags on a nearby bench and said, "True, but sometimes you have to chill out when you're ogling at men like their pieces of candy you want to devour." I blushed and he asked, "Am I correct in my assumption?"

I nodded and said, "Yeah, yeah, you're correct. Now can we start this workout before I go over to the treadmill and do my normal workout?"

Seth's POV

I nodded and opened my gym bag, pulling out the workout that I'd made the night before and set it on top of Aspen's bag as she watched me. I didn't know why, but my heart raced a mile a minute as I felt her eyes boring into my back. When I straightened up, she looked at the paper and mumbled, "I'm gonna die."

I laughed out loud at her dramatics and said, "You won't die. I'm not gonna let that happen. What we will do is an easy warm-up on the treadmill to get your heart going, and then the workout can begin."

She nodded, sighed, and picked up her bag to head to the women's changing room. I noticed that she'd left her phone in the main gym, so I held onto it for when she reentered;  I was already in my workout gear when we got to the gym, so it was less work for me to begin the workout. When she appeared, my jaw hit the floor with her sheer beauty in her simple black sports bra, black booty shorts, and white tennis shoes. If I could keep myself under control around her, it'll be a fucking miracle. I smiled at her and she said, "Alright, let's do this before I get into my car and drive away."

I smiled, got onto a treadmill, and watched her do the same thing; I was in trouble if she kept looking insanely adorable and we were warming up! What was I going to be like when she was sweating during the actual workout? I started my treadmill at a low jogging speed and looked over to see Aspen walking on hers. We did our warm-up in silence until I asked, "Want to ramp things up a bit?" She raised an eyebrow at me and I said, "The treadmill speed, Aspen. Keep your panties on, my God."

She giggled and said, "Alright, I'm up for that challenge. How fast do you want to go, Rollins?" I didn't answer right away as I was busy staring at her and she asked, "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

I shook my head and smirked when I cranked up the speed of my treadmill to 10 and the incline up to 5. Aspen laughed and did the same thing with her treadmill, her smile radiant and the sweat pouring from her face. If she was like this and we were warming up, I didn't want to think about what she'd be like after the actual workout.

ONE CROSS-FIT TRAINING SESSION LATER

Aspen's POV

After the cross-fit session to rival all previous cross-fit sessions, I flopped onto a nearby mat and groaned, "That was painful, dude! Are you trying to break me permanently?"

He sat next to me as I stuffed my face in the mattress, groaning in both pain and annoyance at the chuckling I'd heard from him. I felt his big hand on the small of my back and heard him say, "I'm not trying to break you, Aspen. If I broke you or if anyone broke you, then I'd blame them and probably break many bones to make sure it doesn't happen again."

I looked up at him and met his eyes, trying to process what he'd just told me. I knew that he'd had some feelings for me since it was written on his face every time I saw him, but I never thought he'd try to act on them or voice them. I slowly sat up on my knees and asked, "You'd do that? Really?"

He nodded and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly as he looked anywhere but at me. I put my hand on his and his eyes met mine; I didn't know what was happening, but I felt my heart soar as he stared at me. What was happening? Seth cupped my cheek and whispered, "I'd do anything for you, Aspen. I love you more than words can say."

My cheeks were bright red and I didn't know what to say at one point. It seemed like we were the only two in the gym full of people. I didn't know what possessed me to do this, but I leaned in and gently placed my lips on his. As our lips touched, I felt sparks and fireworks going off in my head. I pulled away and answered, "I love you too, Seth Rollins." He smiled and connected our lips together again. I smiled into the kiss, and let's just say that we got some more cross-fit in as we washed up in the gym's bathroom while we washed up.