Rhea Ripley x Male OC Request

This story is requested by my dear friend on here, BobosGirl2014, I hope you like it! This oneshot will contain straight fluffiness and some smut sprinkled in, so be advised when you read it. Also, the song above should be played while you're reading this oneshot as well so you get the full experience. Alright, I've talked long enough, let's get to the story!

Hayden's POV

No one ever wants to have a secret about themselves revealed without permission. In my case, it happened while I was at work and I had no way to stop the rumors from being spread that I could sing when they started. I'd tried to keep it on the down-low, but I couldn't stop it fast enough and I hated it. My name is Hayden Matthews, and this is the story of how the entirety of WWE, including my girlfriend, found out I could sing when I didn't want them finding out.

I woke up in the bus just outside of Raleigh, North Carolina, to my phone going off and alerting me that even though I wanted to stay asleep, I had to wake up and begin my day working with the WWE preparing for that night. I was one of the crew members responsible for putting the ring together every night, so that usually meant long nights and even longer mornings that I hated missing more than anything. It also didn't help that I wasn't a morning person, but I digress. Sighing, I turned my phone alarm off and mumbled, "Today is not my day if I have to get up this early to get started on work."

"It's better than having to stay up all night and try to put yourself on a new sleeping schedule, love," a voice told me from the pillow fort I'd made the night before. I smiled and turned to my girlfriend, WWE superstar Rhea Ripley, sleeping in the bed and also very slowly waking up to start her day of probably press if I had to guess what she was up to today. She rubbed her eyes and asked me, "Why're you up so early, babe? Do you need to meet Hunter about something?"

"Not really, my phone just woke me up at the ass-crack of dawn as it always does." I showed her my phone screen and added, "Even though it's not dawn, my phone still woke me up super early and I have to get started on some emails that I know Hunter wants me to look over before the show tonight." I kissed Rhea's forehead and rolled out of the very cramped bunk, not caring that I wasn't in clothes and the bus blinds were wide open.

By the time I was fully dressed about an hour after I'd woken up, I was answering emails in the lounge area when Rhea appeared in her workout clothes and asked, "Are you ready to come with me to the gym, darling? You said you'd help me get ready for the show later tonight." I had my AirPods in, so I didn't hear her at first and was in my own world humming country music without a care in the world for what or who was around me. It got to the point where Rhea poked me and got me to stop my music before she asked again, "Were you singing just now?"

I was still in the song I was listening to, so it took me a while to fully register what she was asking of me. However, when I did register what she'd just asked, I balked and exclaimed, "I wasn't singing! You heard nothing!" If she heard me signing, then that meant that Rhea probably recorded me to show our entire workforce, and I couldn't have that since no one else in WWE knew I sang let alone could sing. When I kept staring at her, I saw her phone pointed at me and I asked her, "Did you record me humming just now, Rhea?" She didn't answer and I asked again, "Did you just film me and should I worry about what you recorded?"

Rhea, instead of answering my questions, asked me, "When did you learn you could sing and why didn't you sing before now while we've been dating?" Welp, those were very valid questions she was asking and I had no answers for her about them more for myself than what she was asking me. She kept staring at me and said, "If you don't answer me, the entire company's gonna know you sing and I won't be mad about it."