Tease

*Bianca's P.O.V*

"Mistress, are you sure I'm yours?" I questioned as I smirked slightly. "I mean, you haven't laid a single claim to me. Actually I mean there is no proof I am yours," I stated.

"Bellatrix, out now," Narcissa ordered as her voice seemed to deepen if at all possible.

"Yeah, I will be leaving now," Bellatrix said as she ducked her head slightly and left the room quickly, shutting the door behind her.

"On the bed now," Narcissa ordered. I hesitated as I looked back at her. "Now," she ordered as she left a stinging smack on my ass.

"Yes ma'am," I said as I hurried over to the bed and sat down on it, looking at her nervously.

"I don't want to hear a word unless it's your safe word," she stated. "Am I understood?" She questioned. I nodded as I bit my bottom lip while watching her.

She easily pushed me back and I resisted slightly when she grabbed my wrist pulling it up to the head board. She slipped my hand into the arm cuff and tightened it around my wrist. I tugged on it to test it out and internally sighed when I could barely move my arm. She did the same with my other arm and sat with one knee on either side of my stomach.

"You wish to talk about me about me not claiming you," she said with a smirk as she looked down at me. "I will make sure there is no way that you can claim that ever again," she stated. I gulped as I felt a shiver run down my spine at the look in her eyes.

"Mistress, I was just joking," I said, gulping when her eyes darkened as she looked at me. She scooted back slightly and left a stinging smack on my thigh.

"I said not to speak," she said as she frowned deeply. She unbuttoned the plaid shirt I was wearing and looked at me to make sure what she was doing was okay. I smiled as I nodded my head earning a soft smile from her.

Narcissa bent down and kissed my collarbone gently. She nipped my collarbone gently before moving to kiss my neck. I shivered at the feeling of her lips on my neck as she sucked and bit down on my neck. I moaned softly as I closed my eyes, whimpering when she smacked my thigh again.

"Quiet, I want you to writhe under me in complete silence," she ordered. I shivered at the feeling of her warm breath on my neck. I pressed my thighs together and could tell she felt me move under her. "You are so needy, I bet this is making you feel all bothered and I bet you want to have some fun," she said as her hand traced circles on my stomach.

I whined as she kissed my neck gently, making my mind cloud over at the thought of receiving some type of reward at the end of this. I turned my head to give her more access to my neck. She chuckled as her tongue gently ran down my neck, biting and sucking every once in a while.

"Do you think that you deserve a reward?" she questioned. I nodded my head desperately at her question, earning a wry chuckle from her. "I don't think you deserve one," she teased as she smirked down at me.

"You are mean to me," I said plainly, sulking when she glared at me. I stuck my tongue out and gasped when she nipped my neck harshly.

"Keep that tongue in your mouth unless you want me to find a good use for it," she said softly, making me blush deeply at the image that appeared in my mind. I could feel her smirk against my skin as she started to kiss down my chest, taking extra care to linger around my breasts. I suppressed any noise that tried to escape me and could sense her immense disappointment at my lack of response.

Her teeth gently grazed my skin, her cold hands touching my stomach. She slowly kissed down my stomach, stopping at the hem of my skirt. I whimpered as I tensed up, feeling my mind start to wander towards what she was going to do.

"Is this okay?" she questioned as she lifted her head up.

"Yes," I nodded my head fervently, earning a soft chuckle from her. She leaned forward and kissed my lips gently before turning my head to the other side and kissed my neck gently. She spent a while there, biting and sucking on what felt like every square inch of my neck. At some point, she moved down to my breasts again. This time she opted to push my bra up and kissed one of my breasts gently.

Her tongue danced across my nipple gently causing me to gasp and moan. I whimpered in surprise as I tried to push my hips up on instinct. I heard her chuckle as she scooted back, sitting on my legs as she looked at me. She slowly pushed my skirt up causing a shiver to run down my spine as I parted my legs for her automatically.

"Color?" she asked as she lowered her head and I felt her lips touch my inner thigh for a moment before she stopped to wait for my answer.

"Green," I said softly as I stared up at the ceiling. I felt her lips of my thigh again as she started to leave a trail of slow kisses up my thigh. "Mistress please, you're teasing me," I whispered. I felt her teeth lightly graze my thigh making me gasp in surprise.

"My poor little submissive," she chuckled as she kissed my thigh. "That was the whole point of this, you haven't earned a reward," she stated as she got off of me. "Maybe if you behave I can give you a real reward," she whispered in my ear as her hand slid up my thigh.

"Please Mistress, please reward me," I begged as I looked up at her with wide eyes.

"No, I don't think I will. Maybe later tonight I will though, as long as you behave for me," she said as she slipped a finger into my lingerie bottoms and stroked my clit gently. I moaned as my eyes closed, my body tensing up slightly. "And begging might also help you earn a reward," she stated before she reached up and undid the hand restraints, looking down at me with a grin on her lips.