Punished

*Bianca's P.O.V*

I was currently tied up and floating behind Narcissa as she dragged me to who knows where. I imagined it was one of the private rooms for my punishment and shivered in anticipation.

"You have a nice ass," I informed her, looking away when she narrowed her eyes at me. "I mean lovely day we're having," I said as I cleared my throat, looking around for help.

She dragged me into a run and I gulped at seeing the three other women in there. I had expected Bellatrix to be there but I was honestly surprised that both Mrs. Greengrass and Mrs. Parkinson were actually there.

"Oh, she's already tied up," Bellatrix pouted as I was levitated to the x-frame that was in the middle of the room. Narcissa flicked her wand and I fell, caught by Bellatrix who smirked at me.

"Do you consent to Lady Greengrass and Lady Parkinson to watch your punishment? You will tell me at any moment if you are uncomfortable with your punishment?" Narcissa asked before she shut the door.

"Yes Mistress," I said as she banished the ropes that tied me up. I stayed still as she approached me and watched her curiously as she pulled a blindfold out of her robes. I bowed my head as she slipped the blindfold onto me. I blinked as my vision went dark and took a deep breath as she grabbed the edge of my shirt and pulled it off of me.

I heard someone suck in a breath and assumed that it was either Mrs. Greengrass or Mrs. Parkinson. I squeaked when my bra was pulled off slowly, leaving the top part of me bare. My skirt was slid down and I stepped out of it, holding onto who I assumed was Bellatrix based on her touch.

My panties were slipped down slowly and I was levitated onto the x-frame. The restraints snapped closed over my wrists and ankles, leaving me bare and exposed to them all.

"Look at you dear, completely helpless and at our mercy," Narcissa said, sounding like she was right in front of me. I shivered at her voice as I felt coolness wash over me. I felt her finger lightly touch my clit making me whimper. I pushed my hips out towards her as best as I could.

"She's a dirty little slut," Bellatrix said and I whimpered at her words, a blush on my cheeks. She knew how much I enjoyed being degraded and was using it against me. "Aren't you Bianca?" She asked, waiting for an answer.

I kept my mouth shut and yelled when she smacked my thigh harshly. I bit my bottom lip at the pain that blossomed and squirmed slightly.

"Yes ma'am," I said after another smack to my thigh. I felt my arousal grow as I realized that Mrs. Greengrass and Mrs. Parkinson were watching me be humiliated and punished.

"Perhaps we should show our guests how much of a needy little slut you are," Narcissa said, making me whine at the fact she knew how it made me feel. I whimpered when I felt something cold press against my clit and tensed up in anticipation.

I moaned when the cold thing started to vibrate, my hips pushing out as I tried to get some friction. I felt two things even colder clamp onto my nipples, making me whine softly. The

"Oh, poor little thing. She doesn't like the clamps," Narcissa said, her voice sounding so callous that I shivered. I felt the clamps that were attached to my nipples be hooked to something and yelped when they were pulled on by a weight that seemed to hang there.

I tried to do whatever I could to get friction but whimpered as the vibrations just seemed to dull. I forced myself to stay still and felt the vibrations increase. I moaned and whined as I approached an orgasm.

I let out a loud whimper when the vibrations cut off completely right as I reached my orgasm.

"Oh, poor itty bitty brat. We forgot to tell you that it's enchanted to cut off right as you reach your orgasm," Bellatrix laughed. If I could glare at her then I would be glaring at her with extreme hatred.

I felt something press into my leg and I bit my bottom lip, feeling the thing heat up slowly. I knew it was probably Bellatrix's wand but the thought slipped my mind as the vibrations started back up slowly.

"Do I have your permission to leave a mark on your submissive? I promise that it will fade in a few days," Bellatrix said, making me bite my lip.

"You have my permission," Narcissa said, her voice sounding slightly distant. I felt the thing press into my skin slightly and immediately knew my assumption was wrong. It was actually a knife that dug lightly into my thigh as she carved out a few letters.

I felt the blood slowly trickle down and I would have shivered from the feeling if not for the fact my entire leg had been immobilized with magic. The rest of my body could jerk around and I was left being in a rush of both pain and pleasure.

It took me a little bit to realize what Bellatrix had carved into my thigh. I knew the word simply because it was a common thing to have marked on my body. The word 'Slut' was not a word that bothered me and it was actually a word that I liked being called by my Mistresses.

I moaned softly before I felt the vibrator disappear from my clit. The knife was pulled away and the blindfold was pulled off. I watched as Bellatrix licked the blood off the knife whole making eye contact with me. She dropped the knife after a moment and twisted the nipple clamps, making me moan as I squirmed under her touch.

"Oh, you poor thing. So mistreated," Narcissa laughed as she moved passed Bellatrix and unclamped the nipple clamps slowly.

"You're a teasing monster," I whispered as my legs were unstrapped and allowed to hang freely. I rubbed my legs together, feeling the blood spread slightly. I could tell that the wound was already healing itself, stopping the blood flow.

"Do you think that her punishment is done?" Narcissa asked as she stroked my cheek gently, staring into my eyes. I realized that she had left my fate into Lady Greengrass, Lady Parkinson, and Bellatrix's hands.