Begging

*Bianca's P.O.V*

I was definitely sulking over the fact that Narcissa had teased me and left me feeling horny. I craved nothing more than her touch and the sweet release of an orgasm. She was not giving me either of those things though currently. I had followed her around since she had untied me, constantly asking her to finish what she started.

I think I was starting to annoy her but she didn't say anything, clearly enjoying seeing me beg. When that didn't work I decided to stop begging out of hope that she would just decide to give me what I wanted for being good and quiet.

I alternated from begging to being quiet for over an hour. She had taken me to the living room, turning on the radio to have something to drown me out. I kneeled in front of her, looking up at her as she eyed me with an amused look.

"Please mistress, please finish what you started. Please," I said as I slowly got up, getting close to her. I smirked slightly as her body was pressed close to mine. "Don't you want to hear me begging and moaning for you? Don't you want to see me squirm under you?" I whispered in her ear, her eyes darkening as my words sunk in.

Her hand reached up and she grabbed me by the neck, squeezing gently. "You have no idea how much I want to play with you in the middle of the living room," she said as her hand dropped down, leaving me missing the feeling of her hand on my neck.

"What's stopping you?" I questioned as I bit my bottom lip, guiding her hand under my skirt. Her hand rested on my underwear which was wet from my desire. One of her fingers circled around my clit, a small moan escaping me as my eyes closed.

"The fact that you have not earned this pleasure although if you're this needy I am sure we can work out a deal," she said as her finger slipped into my underwear and lightly glazed over my clit.

"I'll do anything, please Mistress," I begged as I opened my eyes and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Anything? That's good to know. I'll remember that for when you're being bratty," Narcissa smirked as her hand slipped out of my underwear. "Get to your room and strip down, lay on the bed. I will be there in a moment," she ordered me, making me nod.

I left the room in a daze, my heartbeat thrumming in my chest as I heard it reverberate in my ears. I looked around, realizing that I didn't really remember how to get to my bedroom. Lucius was about to pass me and I looked at him pleadingly.

"I don't know where my room is and I have to be there before Mistress gets there. Will you please help me?" I questioned, earning a soft chuckle from him.

"I suppose I could. If only to avoid making Cissa mad at me for not helping you," he informed me as he led the way back to my room. I felt my heartbeat start to slow down but I was still very excited for what Narcissa was going to do to me. "There's your room," he said as he pointed to the door to my room.

"Thank you," I said as I briskly walked to the door, opening it up. I heard Lucius chuckle as he walked off. I entered my room quickly, shutting the door behind me. I pulled my shirt off, fumbling around as I unclasped my bra. I slid my skirt off, pulling my panties down. I left the clothes trailing behind me, knowing Narcissa would probably scold me for doing that. I didn't care about that though as I was only focused on being pleasured.

I laid on the bed, my heart thumping in my chest. I closed my eyes when I heard the door open, my heart rate picking up as I bit my bottom lip harshly. Bits of blood beaded out onto my lip which I licked away quickly.

"What a good girl you are," Narcissa whispered as I felt her hand gently brush against my thigh. "Look at me," she ordered making me open my eyes. I looked up at her as she stood over me, a small smirk on her lips.

"Mistress," I whispered, watching her gaze darken. She grabbed one of my hands gently  and tied my hands to the bedframe, doing it to my legs as well so that I was spread eagle. She climbed on top of me, her legs on each side of my stomach. Her fingers gently stroked my clit causing me to gasp and moan softly with my body shuddering from her touch.

"You're so wet baby," she said as she smiled at me. "I have barely even begun what I plan on doing," she laughed as she kissed my lips gently, trapping my lips between hers. Her fingers slid down my slit before I felt her push a finger into me. I gasped and moaned softly, a small whine escaping me as I clenched up on instinct.

She simultaneously stroked my clit while pumping her finger in and out of me. I arched my back and let out loud moans. She bit my bottom lip causing slight pain which just added to the pleasure that I was feeling.

"I can't imagine how much fun we'll have when we get to experiment together. Thing you up and watching you squirm doesn't even begin to describe what I will do as we progress into this relationship," Narcissa informed me as kissed my neck gently with a small smile.

"What are you going to do to me?" I questioned with a curious look, my breath coming out in soft pants.

"I can't tell you that," she said with a smirk on her lips. "That ruins the fun that I get to have with surprising you," she said as she thrust another finger into me. I gasped as I bucked my hips up, a whimper of surprise escaping me. She circled her other finger around my clit, her fingers thrusting into me at the same time with a steady rhythm.

I took deep breaths as I tried to stop moaning. I arched my back up, a small whimper escaping me. I yelped when she added a third finger to her thrusting. I gasped as my hips bucked, my eyes rolling back as I felt an orgasm wreck through me. Her thrusting slowed down as I rode out my orgasm with a soft whimper escaping me.

"Such a good girl," she said as she pulled her fingers out, licking her fingers with a small smirk. "You taste so good babygirl," she said as she straddled my waist.

Author's note: I'm bad at writing sex scenes so sorry if this isn't that well written.