Pet

Did I intend for this fic to mostly be smut? Not at all. Am I sorry it's mostly smut? Not at all.

*Bianca's P.O.V*

My eyes fluttered open and I yawned, feeling a hand running through my hair gently. I looked up sleepily to see Narcissa sitting next to me, her nails gently scratching my scalp as she hummed contently.

"It's nice to see you awake kitten," her voice was soft and I snuggled into her, whining softly when she tugged at my hair slightly. "No sleeping for you, you've been out for an entire day," she laughed as I opened my eyes in surprise.

"Really Mistress?" I questioned as I sat up, a small frown on my lips.

"I can't blame you, Bellatrix and I really exhausted you yesterday," she laughed as she pulled me close, letting me sit in between her legs as she kissed the top of my head. "Now sadly I have a meeting with my sister so I have to leave soon," she informed me.

"Can I come with? Bellatrix likes me," I said with a pout on my lips as I turned to look at her.

"Well firstly, it's not Bellatrix. I have another sister named Andromeda that I've been reconnecting with for the past couple months. Secondly, even if it was Bellatrix I was meeting with, you are far too distracting," she said as she pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

"Okay," I sulked quietly as I looked down at my lap.

"Don't be like that pet," Narcissa murmured as her hand slid under the nightgown I was wearing. I realized she must have changed me after I fell asleep yesterday and felt the warmth of love wash through me. Her hand slid up my thigh and I realized that I wasn't wearing any underwear. I sucked in a sharp breath when her fingers pinched my clit gently.

"Mommy," the moan escaped me as my hips bucked involuntarily. I froze as I realized what I had just said and ducked my head in embarrassment, feeling her hand squeeze my thigh lightly.

"Oh darling, if you call me that again I am afraid that you won't be leaving this room for days," she said as she kissed my neck gently, biting gently as she left hickies all over my neck. I smirked slightly as I turned to look at her, straddling her slightly. Her eyes narrowed when she saw my smirk. "Behave pet," she said sternly.

"Yes...Mommy," I whispered breathily as I bit my bottom lip. Her eyes darkened and she seemed to be struggling internally for a moment.

"15," she said and I tilted my head curiously. The look on her face told me that she wasn't going to be explaining what she meant. "Now brat, there are some things I require that you do. You will do some chores while I am gone. You will not use any magic nor ask the house-elves to do it. If you manage to complete all chores I will reward you greatly," she said as her hands squeezed my thighs lightly while pulling me onto her lap.

"And if I fail?" I questioned as I tilted my head with a small smirk.

"I will punish you," she said simply as I kissed her lips gently.

"Yes Mommy," I said as I batted my eyelashes.

"30," she stated as she smirked slightly. She was counting up, that was never a good sign so I decided to quit while I was ahead. "Now, I must go change and you need to eat," she stated, ignoring my whine as I looked at her.

"I want to cuddle," I huffed as I rested my head on her shoulder. She kissed the top of my head as I tucked my face into her neck. She smelt like lavender and fresh flowers, the scent was addicting.

"An extra incentive to get your chores done then. If you finish them all before I return then you may sleep in my bed tonight," she said. I perked up at the thought and looked up at her with a grin before pausing to think.

"Won't Lucius mind?" I asked as she stared down at me, watching as I fiddled with my sleeves nervously.

"As long as you do not hog the bed then he won't mind at all," she chuckled as she kissed the top of my head. "Now, I will run you a bath and inform you when I leave. You can take your time bathing, I usually spend a couple hours speaking with Andromeda so you should have plenty of time to do your chores," she said.

"Yes ma'am," I said, shivering when she stood up. My legs wrapped around her waist as she carried me to the bathroom. I felt a vague soreness and realized that I had been thoroughly fucked yesterday. "Is Andromeda like you and Bellatrix?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Are you trying to get all the Black sisters to dominate you?" Narcissa asked with a teasing smile as she sat me on the edge of the counter, plugging the bath and starting the water. She checked the temperature before returning to me. "Yes, Andromeda is a dominant and she loves nothing more than putting little brats like you in their place," she said as she helped pull my nightgown off.

"Maybe I am, I imagine your sister is as pretty as you are," I said as I smiled at her. I shivered as she pulled my nightgown off, both from the cold and from the idea of having three women dominate me. Narcissa lifted me up and carried me to the bath sitting me in it as she hummed softly.

"Hmm, it would be amusing to see my sister take you over her lap and turn that ass of yours red," Narcissa mused as she ran her fingers through my hair with a small smirk. "Oh yes, I have much to discuss with her now," she laughed and I felt a shiver of dread. Perhaps everyone was right and I truly was crazy especially I thought I could handle all three of them.