Fucked

I'm backkkkkk!! Sorry the absence but I'll make up for it with a bunch of chapters.

*Bianca's P.O.V*

I shivered as Bellatrix cuffed my hands behind my back, her hand reaching up to grab a fistful of my hair. I whimpered softly as she pulled my head back, biting my earlobe gently.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk out of this room," Bellatrix whispered in my ear as I pressed my thighs together. "I'm going to make your pretty mouth moan my name until your hoarse and tears are falling down your face," she said as she pinched my nipple, twisting it which sent pangs of arousal coursing through me. "But first you're going to beg," she stated.

My eyes widened and I dropped to my knees in front of her, her hand resting on top of my head as she kept a tight grip on my hair. I could hear a soft moan escape one of the women on the couch which made me squirm.

"Please Mistress, please fuck me until I can't walk," I begged as I looked up at her with wide eyes. "Please let me be your dirty whore mistress," I whined.

"You think that's begging? You haven't even begun to truly beg," Bellatrix laughed as she tilted my head back, crouching down to be eye level. "Beg harder," she whispered.

"Please fuck me mistress," I said. "I'll do anything, think of me squirming beneath you. Think of me begging to cum, my pathetic moans," I whispered as Bellatrix's eyes narrowed. She captured my lips in a kiss, biting my bottom lip harshly before pulling away.

"I'm going to make you cum so many times, you'll be begging for a break from me," Bellatrix whispered as she pulled me up by the hair. I looked at our guests and noticed that Lady Parkinson looked rather aroused from the situation I was in.

I watched curiously as Lady Greengrass got up and went to sit with Narcissa on the other couch in the room. Lady Parkinson sat at the end of the couch and turned so that she was facing the opposite end.

A small gasp escaped my lips when Bellatrix bent me over the arm of the couch so that I was making eye contact with Lady Parkinson. I squirmed in place at the heat between my thighs as I heard Bellatrix conjuring something. I knew what it was instantly, she had conjured her favorite strap-on to fuck me with.

"I should have kept your pretty little panties on so I could cut them off," Bellatrix said as she stood behind me, the tip of the strap-on teasing my entrance. I felt Bellatrix's hands on my waist before she thrusted into me, making me moan.

I bowed my head and stared at the couch, preferring not to think about the fact that there was a woman at the end of this couch watching me get railed. It was so arousing to think about, I didn't need to think about it right now especially after what Bellatrix had promised me.

"Fuck babydoll, your moans are so sexy," Bellatrix said as her nails dug into my waist. I moaned louder as I tugged on my restraints, my back arching slightly. I felt her hands slide up my back and dig into my back.

A small gasp escaped me when I felt Narcissa's hand tangle into my hair, pulling my head up. "Look at what you're doing to our guests pet, you're giving them quite a show," she whispered in my ear.

My eyes flickered to Lady Parkinson who was watching me intently. My eyes widened when I saw her hand disappear inside the front of her robe and start moving, a moan escaping her lips. She was getting off to me being fucked from behind by Bellatrix, that was hot I would admit.

"You enjoy seeing Lady Parkinson pleasure herself as Bellatrix fucks you, you really are a dirty little whore," Narcissa whispered as a moan escaped my lips. My eyes rolled back as Bellatrix hit a particularly sensitive spot, her hand sliding down my back and pressing between my thighs. Her fingers played with my clit causing my back to arch.

"F-fuck," I moaned as my body shuddered from pleasure, my thighs pressing together as I rode out my orgasm. A warmth washed over me and I felt my body go limp under her touch. I whimpered and moaned softly as Bellatrix kept going, my eyes rolling back. I thought she would at least give me a small break but apparently I was wrong.

"What's wrong baby? You can't take it?" Narcissa questioned quietly as I squirmed. "I know my good girl can take it, you're such a good girl baby," she praised as a small moan escaped my lips.

"I'm a good girl," I whimpered as Bellatrix used her free hand to tweak my nipples. My eyes closed as I tried to squirm away, the constant stimulation making me shake.

"You're my good girl," Narcissa whispered as she kissed the top of my head. "Take your punishment baby, or else Mistress will have to punish you in her own special way," she murmured as my eyes rolled back in my head.

"Mistress," I moaned as I pushed my hips forward, feeling the bliss of my second orgasm wash over me. My legs shook as I lowered my head, my eyes drooping from exhaustion. I had never orgasmed so many times in a single day as I had today and it was exhausting.

I huffed softly when Bellatrix pulled out, turning me around so that I was facing her. She sat on the edge of the couch, smirking at me slightly.

"Had enough pet?" Bellatrix questioned as she rubbed my clit, twisting it between her fingers slightly. A soft whimper escaped my lips as my hips pushed forward in response. "Mmm naughty girl," she said as she grabbed my hips, pulling me against her.

"I'm a good girl," I denied as she kissed my lips gently, nipping my bottom lip until I parted my lips. Bellatrix chuckled as she pulled back, resting her forehead against mine as she smirked softly.

"I think I've fucked you to exhaustion love," she whispered as her hands rested on the back of my thighs, squeezing slightly. "No, I definitely have," she chuckled as she stared at my half lidded eyes. I shrugged as I rested my head on her shoulder, closing my eyes as I nuzzled into her neck.